Chapter 45

Nana;

Taehyung caressed the youngers cheek as he started falling asleep. "Kook?" Jungkook was laying on the couch in between Taehyung's legs. The movie was now over and Hoseok pulled Yoongi into their room since he had fallen asleep. Hoseok came back out and and offered Mrs. Min and Danny to stay over since it was late and dark. "The guest rooms are open if you'd like to stay. Taehyung you should stay too. It's too late for you to go home."  Taehyung nodded and made his way to Jungkook's room with Jungkook in his arms.

Once they were in His room, Jungkook opened his eyes and undressed himself. "You were awake?" Jungkook grinned and shrugged. "I just was resting my eyes." Taehyung chuckled and took his hoodie off and laid in bed next to Jungkook. He pulled the covers over his head and pulled Jungkook close to him. "No Tae, no handjobs, no blowjobs, no sex, no nothing." Taehyung laughed and shook his head.

"I'm in for cuddles today, baby." Jungkook smiled and intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's. "Tae?" "Yeah?" "Wade told me something that has been really worrying to me." "What is it?" Jungkook sighed and scooted closer. "Well he said that Danny got fired cause he was kinda harassing Pete. I'm worried about your safety." "My safety? Be worried about your safety." Taehyung said as he sat up. "Well now it's gone be harder for me to leave you tomorrow." Jungkook sighed and pulled Taehyung back down. "Orrrr, we could call the police, tell them about our suspicions and see if they bust him or not." Taehyung smirked and kissed his boyfriend. "You're so incredibly smart." Jungkook laughed and shook his head. "It's what anyone would do."

Jungkook sighed as he watched Taehyung father his things. "You sure you can't stay for breakfast?" Taehyung pouted and shook his head as the two made their way to the front door. Danny had eyes on their very move as he stared at Jungkook. "Sorry baby, but my papa wants me home now. I'll swing by later okay?" Jungkook frowned but hissed as he leaned up to kiss Taehyung. Taehyung smiled into the kiss as he knew Danny was watching them so he pulled Jungkook closer by the hoops of his jeans. Jungkook giggled as pulled away as he put his hands on his chest. "Call me okay?" "I will." "Love you." Taehyung grinned and pecked his nose as he responded. "Love you too. Don't forget to do what I asked you to okay?" Jungkook nodded and watched as he left the house.

He turned around and got startled as Danny was right behind him. "Hey." Jungkook backed up slightly as he smiled uncomfortably at him. "H-hey." "That boyfriend of yours seems no good." Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled up his courage as he pushed Danny away harshly. "Seriously? You're still judging our relationship. You're such a creep." Danny but his lip as he pushed Jungkook on to he wall. "Let me go." Jungkook said, furiously. "Why should I?" Jungkook quickly kicked him and dashed upstairs. He locked  the door of his room and looked at the dogs. "Door, kids." They quickly sat in front of the door and looked at Jungkook. "Hello, 911 what is your emergency?"

"I'd like to report someone."

Jungkook sighed as he jogged to Taehyung. "Did you do it?" Jungkook nodded proudly as he smiled widely. "Yeah. I'm sure they'll get him tonight. He's already back at his apartment and Mrs. Min is staying with us." Taehyung smiled and kissed him. And soon enough, they had gotten a call saying Danny was convicted of child abuse and much proof was found. He was sentenced to who knows how many years in jail and Jungkook was glad he could put this behind him. But who was going to take care of Mrs. Min?

Four months had already passed and Mrs. Min had already found someone to take care of her. His name was Steven and he was an actual angel. Jungkook and him became close quickly and since the kid was only 17, they had a nice bond. They saw each other as brothers and were almost as close as Jungkook was with Peter.. But not that close. Steven was currently having a complicated dating life so Jungkook decided to leave that to him.

Taehyung kept spoiling Jungkook with gifts and it came to a point in where Jungkook was tired of it. "Tae that's enough. Look, I know you love giving me this but isn't this too much?" Taehyung was holding a very very expensive necklace in his hand as it was a small gift in Taehyung's opinion. "I think it's just right." He put the necklace on Jungkook and looked at him in awe. "You look stunning." Jungkook blushed and giggled as he pushed Taehyung. "Okay. Last gift. This relationship isn't about buying thins for me." Taehyung rolled his yes and nodded. "Yeah. Okay. But there's one more gift." "Tae! No more gifts!" "This is the lay one I swear." Jungkook sighed and shook his head. "Better be the last one."

Taehyung stayed the night since tomorrow was a very special day for the two, unless Taehyung forgot that is. They woke up and Jungkook kissed Taehyung awake as he showered him with love. "What's the special occasion?" Taehyung asked, causing Jungkook to panic. Did he forget? Maybe he wasn't that awake yet. Yeah. Sure. "N-nothing. Just wanted to kiss you." "Say no more." Taehyung pulled Jungkook down into a kiss before he got up and went to the bathroom. Jungkook was freaking out. Maybe he did forget.

Could he really forget about their year anniversary?