Chapter 12

Nana;

Yoongi had gotten treatment and it turned out there was a virus in his system that took much of his energy out making it hard for him to breath and stand up. They managed to take control over it as they had Yoongi in a room with many needles stuck in his body as Jungkook called it. It was late and Jungkook was falling asleep on Hoseok's lap. Hoseok was also drifting off but tried not to. Jungkook's phone lit up as curiosity took over Hoseok's mind. He told himself not to, but grabbed he phone and unlocked it. Jungkook wasn't allowed to have a lock on his phone and Jungkook never actually cared. As long as he could keep the phone. He opened it and noticed that he had a bunch of unread voicemails and unread text messages. Hoseok looked at who they were from and they were all from Taehyung.

He looked at Jungkook then at the phone and went through it as he didn't know what was going on. Why was Jungkook ignoring his best friend? He opened his messages and scrolled all the way to the top of their conversation. Top as in where Jungkook stopped replying and they were long paragraphs.

Tae👽:
Jungkook please let me explain what happened! I don't wanna do it over text but if you aren't willing to listen to me speak the an I have no other choice... I know what I did was wrong. I know that I should've actually saved that for you and I didn't. I should've stopped her but I didn't. And it was stupid because you are supposed to be, and are, everything. Please don't ignore me... it hurts enough to know that you won't see me the same. I love you.

Tae👽:
I know my messages went through.. please don't ignore them. I want to apologize but you won't let me please Kook! I didn't mean to kiss her! What you and I shared was way more than I could ever have with her. Please don't think that I will leave you for her. It's always been you and you come before everything else. Including her. Please don't do this to me. I know I hurt you and as much as I want to, I can't take it back. I love you

Tae👽:
Hey Kook. You seem to still hate me. I'm sorry. I didn't know how to react when you yelled at me. And I know I deserve it. I do. Because I probably broke everything we had together. Just please let me fix it. I love you so much Jungkook.

Tae👽:
You seem to be hanging out with all the wrong people now.. Jungkook please stop. I just want you back. I want to do everything we did before this happened. Jungkook please! I want to be with you again! Please.. don't forget how much I love you.

Tae👽:
Jungkook please let me make this all up to you. I want to take you out. Please let me make it up to you. I know you're reading these. Please just let me take you out and make it all up to you please!

Me:
Taehyung stop talking to me! I don't wanna be hurt again please just go away.

Tae👽:
Jungkook please. Just let me talk to you in person and explain everything to you. I love you so so much and I don't want to lose you Kook. Please. Don't do this to me. I can't lose you..

Hoseok looked surprised as he looked at his son. He and Taehyung had a fight? He thought they were fine? How come he wasn't informed of this? He put Jungkook phone down and looked at his husband. He couldn't move because Jungkook Was his lap. He sighed and stared at Yoongi. He smiled as he remembered all the times when they were teens and always did everything their parents said not to. He thought about the time when he proposed to Yoongi. They were in their twenties and Yoongi was waiting for Hoseok to make a move. It was all like their first date. It was in the backyard with a projector playing a movie and lights everywhere. Yoongi was to into the movie he didn't release Hoseok had a box out in front of him.

///
"What's this?" Yoongi asked as he looked at the box Hoseok was holding. Hoseok was nervous as he didn't want to let the moment die so he took a deep breath and picked him up so he was standing. "Hobi?" Yoongi asked as he stood up. "Oh Min Yoongi." Hoseok held Yoongi's hands as he slowly swayed with him. Yoongi smiled at him and laid his head on his shoulder. "I could give you so many reasons of why I'm with you, but if I did, we would be up all night." Yoongi giggled and blushed as he swayed relaxingly with Hoseok.  He stayed silent as Hoseok started singing to him softly as they swayed around, the movie long forgotten. "Marry me?" Yoongi smiled and nodded. It was a simple proposal. The two didn't need much more. They were simple and didn't need huge things to be happy. They just needed each other.

///

Taehyung sighed as he sent Junghan the message. He knew he had read it but why isn't he responding. "I'm gonna go take a walk." He muttered as he walked out of the house. He made his way to the park him and Jungkook would always meet at and was surprised when he saw Jungkook sitting there, a napkin in his hand as he sniffed. "Kook?" Jungkook looked up and quickly stood up as he started moving away from Taehyung. "Jungkook wait." He grabbed his arm and pulled him into a hug. Jungkook started crying and let Taehyung hug him. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly as he rubbed his back. "Mama.." he muttered into his shoulder.

"He's sick and we had to take him to the hospital. He hasn't woken up yet.." Jungkook cried as he hugged Taehyung tightly. He knew he only needed Taehyung for this situation and not anything more. He wasn't forgiven.

He needed a hug.