Chapter 19

Nana;

It had been weeks since Hoseok last spoke with his mother. The puppies had grown very fast and were already kinda big. The three of them were in the living room watching a movie. Someone knocked on the door making Jungkook stand up. He looked through the peephole to see a lady whom he obviously did not know. "Mama? Papa? Some lady is at the door." Hoseok stood up and sighed as he looked at the lady. He opened the door and looked at his mother. He pushed her out and closed the door behind him. "Why are you here?" "I came to see you of course. " "I told you not to come." Hoseok sighed as he looked at her. "Please leave. I don't want you to disturb my family. Please leave. "

She shook her head and laughed. "Nonsense. I'm here to meet your kid." "No. You aren't. I will not let you get near my son. Please just leave. I don't want you here. You're going to mess everything up just leave." She rolled her eyes and pushed him out of the way walking on the house. Hoseok sighed as she moved him over. "Hello everyone!" Yoongi and Jungkook looked back at the woman who had just walked in their home. Jungkook quickly grabbed his mothers hand as the dogs stood behind Jungkook. Yoongi looked at Hoseok then back at Jungkook. "Please leave. I don't need you here." Hoseok said as he tried to drag her out of his house. She shook her head and made her way to Jungkook. She pinched his cheek, making him flinch and pull Yoongi closer to him. Jackson barked at her as the two stood behind him. "Oh you probably don't know me. I'm your grandmother!" "No you aren't. Get out of my house."

Jungkook looked at his father as he looked at the lady in fear. "Oh don't be like that Hoseok. You can't deny it. I gave birth to you." "Go to your room Jungkook." Jungkook nodded but got stopped by he lady who was claiming to be his grandmother. She had her hand on his wrist, making Mark growl at her. She took her hand off looking at the dogs then back at Jungkook. "Oh come on Hoseok. I want to meet him." Hoseok shook his head and pulled her hand off his wrist. "Don't lay a hand on my son. Jungkook. To your room." He nodded and dashed upstairs while the dogs followed him. Jungkook closed his door after the dogs had gotten in and called Taehyung. He explained what he knew to him and sighed when he finished. "I could go to your place if you want." "I'm not sure if my papa will be to happy about it. He's talking with her as we speak." Jungkook said as he played with his dogs. "Jungkook?" Yoongi asked as he knocked on he door. "I'll call you back Tae." He hung up and looked at his mother as he walked in the room.

"Mama? Who's the lady downstairs?" Yoongi sighed and sat next to him. "She is your papa's mother. " "Oh." Was all Jungkook said as he looked at his hands. "Why doesn't papa talk about her?" Yoongi put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Because she never actually liked Hoseok and I being together. She wanted him to marry a friend of his but he didn't like her that way. " Jungkook nodded and kept playing with Hope. "Why didn't she like it?" He asked with a small voice, afraid of what Yoongi was going to say.

"Because she has always been very against gays."

His breath hitched as he thought about what he had just said. "She is?" "Unfortunately." "So why is she here?" "Because she wants to do everything she can to separate Hoseok and I." Jungkook quickly looked up at his mother. "But you won't leave each other right?" Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "Of course not.  Your father and I are happy being together and we would never want to leave each other. " Jungkook smiled and hugged his mother. "Okay. That's good. I don't want you guys to separate. I like you guys being together." Yoongi smiled and kissed his sons head. "Hoseok has done all he can to have her stay away from you. He's scared that he's not gonna accept you they way he's want her too." Jungkook nodded and sighed. "What's so wrong with liking boys?" Yoongi shrugged and frowned. "I'm not sure." "Are you okay with me  liking Taehyung?" Jungkook asked. "Oh course I am. I know that Taehyung means no harm and loves you very much. I'd be worried if you started dating some guy who went to jail and was on drugs. Then I'd be very mad. " Jungkook laughed and smiled at his mother. "When are you gonna tell Hoseok?" Jungkook's smile faded as he shrugged. "I'm not sure."

"He has to know, Jungkookie. You know you can't hide this from him forever." Jungkook nodded and started playing with his dogs again. "Well yeah I know that but remember how he got last time Tae and I shared a small kiss? I don't want that to happen again." "Hoseok is very overprotective. You should know that. Him and I just feel like you're growing too fast. I got used to it. Hoseok will too but you have to tell him you two are together. He'll be heartbroken if he finds out another way." Jungkook nodded and sighed. "I guess I can tell him at dinner. " "Promise?"

"Pinky promise."