Chapter 20

Nana;

Things couldn't get worse than this. Hoseok's mother had decided that she was going to stay over for dinner making it so much harder to tell his father that he was in a relationship. Yoongi looked at him as they ate in silence. He had made his mother a promise and he wasn't going to break it. "Uh. Papa?" Hoseok looked at Jungkook as all eyes were on him. He played around with his food as he blushed. "There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while but I didn't know how to but I guess I should tell you now." Hoseok looked at Yoongi then at Jungkook before letting him continue. "Tae and I are dating." It was silent for a moment before Hoseok smiled. "Congratulations. I knew you two would start dating at some point." Jungkook looked up at him in surprise. "W-what? You're okay with this?" Hoseok nodded and kept eating. "Why wouldn't I be? If you're happy, I'm happy." "Well I'm clearly not happy." The three males looked at Hoseok's mother in shock. Jungkook waited for the worst to come as he tried to mentally prepare himself. "I think this is stupid. Don't you think there's been enough gays around." The words sunk deep into Jungkook's heart as he tried to focus on anything other than those words.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi said as he got offended with the words that were being thrown at his son. "You heard me. I'm done with everyone here being gay. Aren't you supposed to be into girls? It's just a fase sweetie. You'll get over it. Break up with him now and things will be easy in the future. Don't end up like Hoseok and marry a low life." "Stop!" Hoseok yelled and he stood up. "I am fucking sick and tired of you saying such things to my family. I am sorry that you had to divorce but that gives you no right to say that to my son or my husband. Get out of my house." She smiled and stood up. "Gladly." She walked by Jungkook whispering a quick "He won't value you the way a girl would" before leaving. Hoseok sighed and looked at Yoongi. Jungkook quickly stood up and ran upstairs, tears slipping from his eyes. The two parents quickly followed him in attempts to stop him from locking the door to the room but they were too late.

Jungkook sobbed into his pillow as the words replayed and replayed, stabbing his heart a little more each time. "Jungkook open up please!" Hoseok begged as he knocked on the door. The dogs laid by his side as they tried to comfort the teenager. She meant nothing to him yet her words meant so much. Jungkook barely knew that woman and he let her words get to him just like that. He sobbed and sobbed until he calmed down and let sleep take him over.

Hoseok sighed as he looked at his sleeping son. His pillow was damp and he was still a bit red.  They were able to open the door with the old credit card trick but Yoongi couldn't erase all the words she had said about him and about Jungkook. They called Taehyung to come over and maybe talk to Jungkook once he woke up. Taehyung of course agreed and waited for his boyfriend to wake up. Jungkook rolled over on his side as he attached his arms to Taehyung's waist. Taehyung smiled as he looked at his lover and played with his hair. The parents decided to go back to their room and talk about what had just recently gone down. "I just don't understand why she came. I'm sorry she said that about you love. You know it's not true. " He shrugged and sighed. "Well maybe it is true. Maybe I am a low life." Hoseok sighed rolling his eyes. "You clearly are not. And if you think so, we must remind you what you actually are because it's none of that. " Yoongi hugged Hoseok and pulled him on the bed. "I know." Hoseok smiled and Yoongi and held him tight as he ran his fingers through his hair. "We should go on a date tonight."

Yoongi smiled and kissed his cheek. "We should but Jungkook." Hoseok pouted, nodding. "Then tomorrow." Yoongi laughed and closed his eyes. "But be prepared cause I'm thinking hotel night too." Yoongi blushed and chuckled. "I'm always prepared Hoseok." Hoseok smiled and kissed Yoongi's head as he thought about everything is mother told him.

///

"What's so good about him? He's just as good as her." Hoseok sighed in irritation. "No mother. He's much more than her. If you're here to drag down my husband, then please leave. I don't need you in my life if you're not gonna support my choices. " She shook her head laughing. "That kid of yours. Beautiful. I wonder how many lucky girls he has. " "None. Because he's not looking for girls. He a in love with his best friend." "She must be stunning and beautiful." "His friend is a boy." She stopped talking as she tried to fake a smile. "Yes of course. I'm sure he'll find a better lady. I have many girls in line if he wants to meet hem and-" "Get out." Hoseok said sternly. First she was disrespectful to Yoongi and now Jungkook? What is wrong with her? He stood up and grabbed her wrist as he took her to the door. "Oh stop it! I'm staying for dinner. " Hoseok almost, almost, pulled his hair out.

///

Yoongi fell into a deep sleep as Hoseok looked at his features. Here it goes again, Hoseok getting hypnotized by Yoongi's stunning beauty He had no flaws except for a small scar on his cheek. Heck, even the scar was beautiful. Hoseok laid a hand on Yoongi's cheek and rubbed it at he kissed his lips slowly. Of course, Yoongi didn't kiss back because he was sleeping but it was okay. Because all Hoseok really cared about was Yoongi being with him.

He loved Yoongi.