Chapter 9

Nana;

Jungkook sobbed as he sat in his usual seat under the blossom tree in the park. He called Taehyung and had asked him to meet him at his usual spot. Taehyung went running and hugged Jungkook once he found him at the park. "What happened?" Taehyung asked as he let him cry in his arms. Jungkook sobbed as he explained the whole thing to Taehyung. "Stay with me." He blurted out. Jungkook looked up at him and shook his head. "No i don't wanna be a bother." Taehyung shook his head and kissed his head. "You have never been a bother baby. Stay with me. It'll be like old times."

Jungkook giggled and nodded as Taehyung took his hand and lead him back home. Their hands swayed as the sun had already gone down and they were just a block away from home. Jungkook's phone rang as he looked at the caller ID. His mom had called making Jungkook answer immediately. "Hey mama." "Where are you Kookie? Are you okay?" Jungkook smiled and looked at Taehyung. "I'm fine. I'm gonna stay at Tae's tonight." Yoongi sighed and looked at Hoseok who had fallen asleep after crying so much. "Be back by tomorrow okay? We have things to talk about. I love you." "I love you too mama. Bye." He hung up and sighed looking at Taehyung.

They made it to his house and Taehyung had told his parents that Jungkook was staying over. They went upstairs and into Taehyung's room making their way on his bed. Jungkook spread his arms and smiled when Taehyung dropped himself on Jungkook's arms. Jungkook sighed and laid in Taehyung's arms as he heard all the cars pass by his house. It all got so overwhelming he started to drift off to sleep. Taehyung noticed the boy sleeping and smiled as he ran his fingers through his hair. He took off his shirt due to how extreme the heat was. "I really do love you Jungkookie. "

"What the hell did you do Hoseok." Yoongi said sternly as he looked at his husband. Hoseok sat on the staircase and sighed. "I'm trying to protect him but he's convinced that Taehyung actually likes him." Yoongi sat in front of him and stopped himself from slapping him. "Hoseok. You need to stop telling him that." "Yoongi, you know not every relationship is as clean as ours!" "Hoseok! We aren't a perfect couple! It's not like we didn't fight! Don't you think maybe Jungkook wants to experience a relationship? Why do you have to bring him down like that?" Yoongi sighed and stood up. Hoseok grabbed his wrist and pulled him down. Yoongi gasped as Hoseok hugged his waist tightly and started crying. Hoseok never cried. He frowned and started running his fingers through his hair.

"I don't wanna lose him." He muttered. "Hoseok. You have to understand that he's growing up. He's gonna find love and you can't stop that. He can't be ours forever. He's not gonna want to stay here forever. You need to understand that. Let him figure out his life. He's gonna grow and you can't keep him locked up." Hoseok sighed and closed his eyes. "I know, it's just happening too quickly. I don't like it." "Neither do I but remember how we went through the same age. Remember how your parents never accepted me? It's all douse hey didn't want us to grow up. But we all have to sometimes. "

Hoseok stood up carrying Yoongi to their room and he pushed him down on the bed, wrapping his arms around him. "I love you." He whispered as he laid down next to him. "I love you too but please apologize to him. He doesn't like it when you yell at him and kick him out of the house. I'm gonna go check up on him. " Yoongi stood up and made his way to the phone calling him.

Jungkook woke up just an hour later with his back facing Taehyung. His arm was wrapped around his waist keeping him close. Jungkook was about to drift off again but felt something was off. He turned around and blushed when he came into contact with Taehyung's figure. He looked at his chest and bit his lip at how attractive he was. He started trailing a finger around the boys chest, still blushing as hard as he could. "Like it?" Jungkook giggled and nodded as Taehyung pulled him closer. "A lot." Taehyung smiled but didn't open his eyes yet. Jungkook licked his lips and wrapped a finger around Taehyung's sweatpants waistband.

Taehyung smirked and grabbed Jungkook's hand. "When we're older, Kook. You know our parents would kill us if we did that now." Jungkook sighed and frowned. "I guess so." He hugged Taehyung and kissed his shoulder. Taehyung smiled and kissed his head. "We missed dinner didn't we?" Jungkook shrugged looking around Taehyung's room. He spotted something that he remembered from when they were kids. He stood up and made his way to his shelf with a big smile on his face. He took the huge bunny stuffy and hugged it. "You kept it?"

"Of course I did." "Yours is in better condition than mine. I slept with mine until I turned 11. So mines kinda used up. " "You still have the alien plushy I gave you?" Jungkook nodded and put the toy back on the shelf. "Yeah cause I was convinced that it would protect me from monsters. You liar!" Taehyung laughed and pulled him on the bed and kissed his cheek. "But you felt safe didn't you?" Jungkook smiled and nodded shyly. "I guess so." He blushed and smiled. "Are you blushing?" Jungkook covered his fave and looked away. "I am not!" "Yes you are!"

"Am not!"