Chapter 53

Nana;

Jungkook walked to school with Peter, ignoring the boy the whole way. "Jungkook? Are you alright?" Peter asked as he sat in his usual seat for his first class. "Mh? Oh yeah of course." Jungkook lied. He spotted Taehyung and made eye contact before quickly looking away. "Hey, hows your relationship with Tae? You don't talk to him much. " Peter said looking at his best friend. "Y-yeah we broke up."

Jungkook muttered. Peter gasped and rubbed the boy's back. "Im so sorry I asked." Jungkook shrugged and glanced at his ex. He looked back at Peter and forced a smile. "Its okay. I need to go to the bathroom really fast." Peter nodded and moved so Jungkook could get through.

He quickly made his way to Taehyung and angrily pinned him up against the wall. "What did you do to him. " Peter asked through gritted teeth. "Let me go." Taehyung said, holding on to Peter's wrist. "You didn't answer me. "Peter hissed as he pushed him further into the wall. "Why would you care!" He yelled. He roughly pushed Peter out of the way and made his way to the bathroom.

He walked in quietly and heard crying as he stopped. He looked at the stall where the whimpering was coming from. His eyes widened as he noticed drops of blood forming on the floor. "J-Jungkook!" He yelled as he pushed the stall door open. Jungkook was on the floor, a blade in his hand and his wrist bleeding.

Jungkook cried as Taehyung pulled him into a hug. "Oh baby no." Taehyung took the blade from his fingers and pushed it away and he held the boy tightly. Jungkook cried as he fell limp against the others body. His arm felt numb as blood ran down his arm and onto his hand, a puddle of blood forming on the floor. Jungkook felt dizzy and he cried into Taehyung's chest.

His eyes got clouded as he heard Taehyung yelling his name.

///

"You look like a bunny when you smile, Jungkookie!" Jungkook pouted and covered his exposed skin with a blanket. Here he was, seven year old Jungkook with an eight year old Taehyung laying on the couch watching Teen Titans. "I don't mean it in a bad way." Taehyung reassured. He carresed the younger's cheek as he grinned playfully. "It think it suits you. " Jungkook crossed his arms and turned away, still pouting.

Jungkook shivered as he looked away. "Kookie? Are you-- are you crying?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed the boy's hand. He tried to get Jungkook to look at him. "Why are you crying?" he asked as he kissed his hand. "My smile is weird." Jungkook muttered as he sniffed. "Oh, Jungkookie. Thats not true." Taehyung smiled at the boy and pulled him into a hug. "Don't cry." He muttered as he took in his scent.

Jungkook giggled as Taehyung started tickling him. "Smile!" Yoongi smiled as he watched the two interact from the kitchen door. Hoseok came up to Yoongi from behind and kissed Yoongi's temple. "Hey, you got home early. " Yoongi stated as he kissed his husband. "Yeah, Namjoon gave me a ride. "

The two watched the boys as they played around.

///

Jungkook woke up with his arms sore and loud continues beebs. He opened his eyes fully and noticed his parents talking with Peter and Wade. He looked around the room and spotted Taehyung with his hands on his head as he was crouching down. He then realized that he was in the hospital.

He looked down at his arms and noticed that they were bandaged. He silently sobbed until Wade glaced over at him. The older quickly made his way to Jungkook and stroked his hair comfortingly. "What were you thinking, Kiddo." Wade said as Jungkook held his hand to make sure he was still breathing.

Yoongi grabbed his other hand as Hoseok walked up behind him. Taehyung stood up straight in his chair but didn't want to interrupt what was happening with the ones who didnt make Jungkook feel like shit.

Wade looked down at the kid and sighed. Sure, Jungkook isn't related to Jungkook in any way but he still had a soft sopt for the boy. He was like a little brother to him. He cared about the boy and would secretly beat up whoever made him feel bad. Wade tried to hold his tears in but they fell without him realising it. Peter placed a soothing hand on Jungkook's leg. His best driend was going through all of this and he was too stupid to know.

Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's wrist and looked at the blood that was starting to leak through the layers of cotton. "Why? Why Jungkook?" Hoseok asked in a small voice. Wade and Peter stepped away and kissed Jungkook's forehead before waiting outside, not wanting to interfere with their family. "Is it because of me?" Hoseok asked tears streaming down his face as Yoongi cried as well.

Jungkook shook his head, causing something to break in his heart. "Its because of me.." Taehyung said, on the verge of tears. "W-what?" Yoongi asked, looking at his son's boyfriend. "Jungkook and I aren't dating." Taehyung's breath hitched as he started crying. "H-he left me because I was the cause of Mr. Jung forgetting. It was my fault. I caused it." He looked back down and cried as he knew it was all his fault.

Yoongi looked back at Jungkook and shook his head. "Its not his fault, Jungkook. Its no one's fault. Kook, don't do this to yourself, please." Jungkook sobbed and looked at Taehyung. "I'm sorry." Taehyung looked up and smiled weakly at him. "I've been waiting for you to say that, baby." He quickly got up and hugged Jungkook tightly as he cried int his shoulder. "I love you, Jungkookie." Jungkook closed his eyes and took in Taehyungs aroma.

"I love you too Tae."

I have no inspiration to write *sigh*