Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.

Start from the beginning

A few tears fell but I wiped the rest away. I walked to the shower and stepped in. Letting the warm water run down my body. I grab the Green Apple Shampoo and washed my hair.

When I finished I had on some Black Sweat Pants, a White tank top, and Micky Mouse House Shoes. My hair was in a messy bun (Even though I had to Blow dry it)

I walked to Mila's Room and saw Her waking up. "Mami?" She asks. I smile and walk to her.

"Hey baby girl." I whisper and pick her up. Mila yawns and lays her head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss her on the cheek. I walk to her bathroom and sit her on the toliet. "Take off your clothes Baby" I say and walk out the bathroom. I grab her some Blue Knee high shorts, and a Black T-Shirt that has Hello Kitty on it.

i grabbed her Hello Kitty house shoes and walked back in Mila's Bathroom. I turned on the bathtub water and filled it with Blue Berry Scent Bubble soap. I stop the water and touched it. Warm.

I picked up Mila and sat her in the tub. I smiled at Mila as she plays with the toys that was already in there. I pull out my Ipod and sit it on the counter. The Ipod Played 'Crew Love' By Drake and 4he Weekend.

*

"Want some Trix?" I asks Mila. She nods. I smile and sit her on her foot. Mila runs to her Green bean bag chair and grab the remote turning on the flat screen. She changes the channel to Disnay Channel. I see Shake it up. Mila rolls her eyes. "Shut up Rocky God!" She says and changes the channel.

I giggle and fix Mila and Me a bowl of Trix. I walk to Mila and hand her Trixs to her. She Smiles. "Thankyou Mami." She says. Her eyes changes to Golden-Blue. (Happy) I giggle and sit down on the couch. Mila's Bean bag is next to The couch so I don't really have a problem with Sitting next to her.

Drew walks down stairs shirtless. I try to keep my attention at the Tv, but I can't Drew's 10 pack makes me melt. Mila hands me her Bowl. I kiss her on the forehead and walk to the kitchen where Drew is. He looks at me and winks. I blush and put the bowls in the dish washer. While walking by I slap Drew on the butt.

He chuckles and shakes his head. I feel a towel slap my butt. I turn around and see Drew licking his lips. I giggle and walk to the couch. Mila looks at me.

"Moma What is Sex ?"

"Huh?" I ask shocked that she asked me that question. Mila sits on my lap.

"Whats Sex?" She asks. I look at Drew who smirks and shrugs.

"Umm Hunny I'll tell you when your older." I say. Drew gives me a Thumbs up and a huge smile. I throw my House shoes at him.

Drew ducks and laughs. I roll my eyes, grumpy that I missed. "Moma Do you and Daddy have sex ?"

Where the hell did this child get this from..........CORY!

I sat Mila on Drew's lap and walked in the hallway. I called Cory.

(Phone Convo)

Livi: I am goonna kick your ass !

Cory: Fo' what . ? What did I do now . ?

Livi: Why did you tell A'Mila something about sex . ?

Cory: ( shrugs ) She probably heard Me and Ariah talking about it . Babies are amazing listeners . Ya know .

Livi: When I come to Ariah's house today . I am gonna MURDER you . !

Cory: I'm make sure to run and hide for my life when I hear your car pull up . ( Nods )

Livi: ( Rolls eyes ) What-Ev-er. ( Hangs Up )

(End Of Phone Convo )

I walked to The Kitchen. Drew had Mila quietly on his lap. She stared at The Tv. Focusing on something. I looked at the Tv and saw it was Dora. Her favorite show. Oh goodness.

Drew stood up with Mila in his arms. He kissed Mila on the cheek before sitting her down. Mila ran to the Bean Bag chair and jumped on it and watched Tv.

I walked to the Cooking part of the Kitchen. Drew grabs me by the waist. He kisses me on the neck. I sigh and let him. He gets very agressive when he doesn't get what he wants. I hold onto the counter.

I feel my pants being pulled down. Then my panties. I feel a loong thing rub against me. I try turning down but Drew pushes me onto the counter bending over.

He grips my waist and starts to grind into me.Tears form in my eyes. Drew slams into me. I let out a cry. Drew covers my mouth and goes harder into my butt.

*

I limp to the couch. Mila sits on my lap and pulls off her earphones. "Moma can I visit Dee today?" She asks.

I shake my head. "Not now, I have someone I want you to meet." I say. Mila nods and runs upstairs coming back with a Jean jacket and some Black Jordans. I grab my Red jordans and pull them on. I walk with Mila on my back and a hold on both of our heads. I sit Mila in her car seat and buckle her up.

I drive to The Cafe. ~~~~~~~ I step out the car and grab Mila's hand. She smiles at me. I shake my head and pick her up. Mila's eyes turns a dark green\blue when her eyes hit the sun. Cute right? ^.^

Mila looks up at me. "Moma do we have to meet this lady?" She asks. I nod. "But why is she so important?"

"She's my sister." I said. I thought a minute. 'Drew cannot find out about this.'

"Oh, is she nice?"

"Yes she is." I open the door and see Somi sitting by the window. She stands up and hugs me. "Who is this little cutie?" Somi asks.

I giggle. "This is my daughter A'Mila. A'milla this is you Auntie Sommer."

Mila smiles and waves. Somi sits down and I let Mila sit in the inside. She pulls out her I-Pod and put her Green Beats on.

"So hows everything?" I asks. Somi shakes her head.

"Same thing really, welll except New-new's Baby Alex 2 and a half now." She says. I smile.

"How is Alex?"

"He good, he flirts ALOT!" Somi says. I giggle and shake my head.

"Dats crazy girl." I said. "My best friend Ariah, has this son name Dee He is also a flirt."

Somi giggles.

*

"Hey sexi!" Drew says and winks at me. I force a smile and walk pass him. I lay Mila down in her bed. I pull the covers on Mila. She whimpers in her sleep, i kiss her softly on the forehead and turn off her light, leaving on her night light.

"How was your day?" Drew asks. I shrug forcing out a lie.

"Nothing, Just hanging with Ariah. That girl is crazy!" I said. Drew smirks and walks to me. He grabs me by the waist.

"You look sexy in that outfit." He purrs in my ear. I tear up and take a deep breath. I feel my eyes change colors. Blue-Green.

Drew picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I catch my breath as he throws me on the bed. I feel a small kiss on my neck. I tear up as he pulls off my shirt. Drew rips off his shirt and pull me to him.

I let him kiss me on my breast, grind on me, and enter me roughly.

I realise that i don't love Drew. The only one I love is...........................My daughter and adoptive sister. 

_____________________________________________

Oh No! :O Cliffy. ^.^ Ha Ha.

But Ima need about Ova 13 votes and 9 Comments. NOT POSTING TILL THEN.

Questions:

Will Livi have the courage to tell Drew that she doesn't love him?

Stay Oreo & Taco Swagged Up!

~

Bitches_Lick_Ass-I just kick ass.