Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)

Preface

(A Poem)

Apologizes & Roses

You say you love me , but the next second You hate me ?

You say my beauty is like a Rose , However I'm ugly ?

You say Size doesn't matter , but I need to lose a little weight ?

You say You love me when I'm myself , but you get mad when I am myself ?

You say you love me , But you cheat , Lie and Abuse me ?

How can you love me , When you barely know the real me ?

How do you feel when you say "I'm Sorry." Don't you know Apologizes aren't my style ?

Or when you hand me A Rose: Red , Blue Or White , It ends up on the hard pollish wooden floor with blood on it ?

Apologizes & Roses won't make up for the fake love you gave me ? It won't help A'Mila when she has a night mare ?

It surely doesn't help me . So why do I accept the Roses ?

Forgive you From the Apologizes ?

Is it that I love you ? Or My heart still has a warm spot for you ?

I don't know , But

I think I fell back inlove with you ..............

~Olivia
________________________________________

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away
from her crew that used to love her She ran away with her Fiance Drew. Livi hates that she ran, but Being Unwated isn't really great espically if the Father of A'Mila Perez doesn't love them. Livi is a Run Away Love. The gang realises the mistake they made. A year & a half later, The Group & Livi ends up at a meet. Apologizes & Roses won't make up for that mistake. Or will it? (Sequel to Mindless Hoes)