Colors (fluff)

//feel free to play the song ^^^//

Disclaimer: I am not doing the sad one. (Unless you request it but I don't really wanna do it)

Lance's POV
All I have seen all of my life is black and white. It sucks because I know that in order to see the vibrant colors people have described you have to touch your soulmate for the first time. I really want to know who my soulmate is. A black and white perspective is not how I want to live life. I began walking out of my room. Little did I know one night would change it all. It was the night I decided to sneak out in search for my soulmate. I ran around town going to every club and bar. I don't know I figured I'd find someone there.

I was walking not really paying attention to where I was going and accidentally bumped into someone. It all felt so surreal. From the edges of my vision the color closed in. It was so beautiful I turned around to see who my soulmate was but they weren't there. Did they not see it too? Why would they run away? I felt tears roll down my face and the colors blended together as my vision began to blur.

Keith's POV
I was taking a walk to clear my mind when a random stranger ran into me on the street. I was about to turn around and tell him to watch where he was going when the colors came rushing in. Oh no. It happened. Too soon. Out of fear I ran away and hid behind the nearest building. Moments later I heard small quiet sobs. He walked with his head down past me tears dripping down to the ground. It honestly hurt me to see him like this. I went against my morals and ran after him.

"Hey wait!" I yelled. He looked up at faced me. He was A LOT more attractive than I'd originally thought. Dear lord. "Do I know you?" His voice cracks and my heart breaks a little. It takes all of the effort I have to speak, "no, but I wanted to say I'm sorry." He began to look confused. "Why are you sorry?" He asks. I can't find the words to say. I act on impulse and kiss him. He seems surprised at first but deepens the kiss. His lips were soft and he was an excellent kisser.

We break apart and I whisper, "you're my soulmate." The realization begins to sink in and show on his face. "Thank you for coming back, I forgive you." He throws his arms around me and we hug. He pulls away suddenly a smile growing on his face. "Uh I still don't know your name." He states nervously. "Oh uh yeah. My name is Keith. Keith Kogane. You?" By now we're cheekily grinning at one another. "The name's Lance. Lance McClain." We laughed it off. Then I held his face in my hands and pulled him in for a kiss.