Last Show - Chapter 53

Justin's POV

We were all sitting in Ryan's hospital room, laughing about random shit before we were interuppted by my phone going off. I grabbed my phone from out of my jacket, careful not to move too much as Selena was sitting on my lap, before seeing it was Theo calling. 

"Yeah?" I asked once I pressed the phone to my ear. "Ok so they got 14 guys, including them. Each one armed with at least 2 weapons but no bombs were spotted" he quickly rambled off. "Ok can you hold on for a minute please?" I shot back at him before quickly excusing myself from the room and stepped out into the hallway. 

"So then what's the plan?" I asked him looking around to make sure no one was around to hear. "We hit them tonight. We were gonna just attack Jesse and Amanda but knowing that if we let the rest of them go, you will just be in more shit so it's best off if we take them all on" he replied. 

"Alright so what time do you want me to come around?" I questioned. "Now. I'm out front. Take your time to say goodbye" he answered before hanging up the phone making me sigh to myself. I slowly made my way back to the room only to have everyone's eyes land on me. 

"Sorry about that but I uhh, have something to take care of. I should be back in a couple of hours" I announced, scratching the back of my neck. "Kill 'em!" Ryan shouted laughing but everyone else kept a straight face. 

"Justin, hallway, now" Selena said before taking my hand in hers and pulled me out. Closing the door behind me, I stopped when Selena turned to face. "Are you serious right now? Ryan is laying in a hospital bed right now and this is what you're most concerned of?" she snapped quietly. "Selena I need to end this now before someone else gets hurt and this is the perfect oppertunity. You're all in here together with hundreds of other people meaning they won't dare to attack. I need to do this Sel" I shot back keeping my voice down. 

"Justin you're going out to kill someone who could possibly have tons of backup and-" she began as her eyes began to water up before I cut her off with a soft and paasionate kiss. "Trust me. I got it covered. I'll be fine. Everything's gonna be alright" I smiled once I pulled away. She quickly wrapped her arms around my waist before burrying her face into my chest making me wrap my arms around her shoulders as I pressed my lips to the top of her head. 

"I love you Sel. I'll be right back alright?" I whispered and I felt her nod her head against me. "I'm holding you to it" I heard her giggle making me smile. I slowly got out of her grip before making my way to the elevater only to hear her call my name from behind me. 

"I love you!" she called out once I turned to face her. "I love you too" 

-

"Alright everyone knows what they're doing?" Theo asked as we were all parked up beside each other down the road from the warehouse. We all nodded in return before I heard everyone's engines roar, including mine. 

I gripped onto the steering wheel, waiting for everyone to start making their way down leaving me for last. The next thing I knew, I watched the 6 cars filled with men start racing down the rocky road, causing dirt to surround my car but I was still able to see. 

I watch them all turn onto the dirt road towards the warehouse before watching the small cars in the distance circle the warehouse giving me the cue. I put my car into drive before slamming onto the gas pedal as I watched the warehouse doors open and I could see Theo smiling beside me knowing his plan has worked. 

I raced towards the open doors making the 4 men who were pushing the doors open run in the opposite direction. I slammed on the brakes making my car come to a hault as I watched Amanda and Jesse stand in front of the car with blank expressions on their face.