Last Show - Chapter 27

*a month later*

Selena's POV

"Gracie don't" I warned as Gracie took a step closer towards me holding the hose as Justin stood behind her helping since it was too heavy for her. The next thing I knew, I was being sprayed by the cold water and the only thing that was being heard was my screams and mine and Justin's family and friends were laughing.

I decided to throw another barbeque for just the family but then I had to invite Justin cause you know how he gets and then Gracie want Jazzy and Jaxon to come so they came with their parents and then Demi showed up with Joe which meant Ash heard and so she brought her new boyfriend Ryan and she just had to call over Ashley C who called Ryan and Alfredo so it was pretty much a full house.

"Oh you're gonna get it" I smirked once they stopped spraying me. Before Gracie could get out of Justin's embrace, I quickly scooped her up into my arms and began to tickle her. "Selena s-stop!" she laughed as I continued to tickle her. "No! You sprayed me!" I laughed.

"Justin h-help me!" she screamed and suddenly I felt the cold water hit my back. I turned my head to see Justin holding the hose. He let go of the nozzle and the water slowly dripped out of the end. "Put her down" he warned still pointing the hose at me. "Or what?" I challenged adding a smirk to my face.

He pressed the nozzle and the water sprang towards me. I quickly put Gracie in front of me, using her as a shield. "No! Justin stop!" she screamed. "Selena p-put me d-down!" she started to laugh and the water finally stopped spraying. Me, Gracie and Justin all looked at the hose confused then turned our heads to see my mom standing next to the water tap scowlding at us with her arms across her chest.

I slowly placed Gracie onto the ground before lifting my head to meet her gaze. "Selena, go get Gracie changed please" my mom commanded and I simply nodded my head before taking Gracie's hand in mine and took her to her room that I had specially made in my house for whenever she slept over.

"Your mom doesn't like me" Justin spoke coming into my room as I was heading to my closet to change. "My mom loves you, she was just being one of those 'moms'" I told him simply shaking my head chuckling.

I heard my bed make a sound causing me to turn my head to see Justin laying down with his hands behind his head as he had his head turned towards my closet so he can fully see me. "Are you just going to lay there and watch me change?" I asked him raising an eyebrow. "Well I could help" he smirked making me roll my eyes at him.

I turned around so my back was facing him and before I could even reach the hem of my shirt, I felt Justin's strong arms wrap around my waist as his lips were pressed against my neck. "Justin not now" I giggled.

"Don't deny it, you like this" Justin said with a low and raspy voice making my insides turn. I felt him smirk against my neck as my body instinctly fell more against his body, craving his touch.

"I'm not d-denying a-anything" I studdered suddenly losing my train of thought. His rough yet gentil hands gripped onto my waist as he spun my body around to face him and his lips were quickly pressed against mine.

I couldn't help but moan into the kiss as his hands continued to grip onto my hips and his tongue darted deep into my mouth, exploring every inch he could find. My hands flew up behind his neck, my fingers began to tug at the ends of his hair as his hands traveled down my back and squeezed onto my ass making me let out another moan.

I pulled away quickly when I heard a faint call coming from outside my bedroom. "Selena?" Gracie's voice called out and I heard her little footsteps running into my room. "One minute Grace. I just need to change into some clean clothes ok?" I said as I poked my head out of my closet and my body leaned against the door. "Ok" she responded simply before simply skipping out of my room and I heard her footsteps slowly go down the stairs.

"No get out and let me change" I laughed, bringing my hand up to Justin's chest as I gently pushed him out of my closet. "Fine geez. I'll be outside with everyone else" he told me before kissing my cheek and walked out of my room.

I finished changing into some dry clothes before making my way back downstairs and towards the back door but was interuppted when the sound of the doorbell ring throughout the house. I turned around to look at the front door, questioning myself if I should open it.

"What if it was a friend?"

"What if it was a kidnapper?"

"What if it was the paparazzi?"

"Babe who is that?" Justin's voice called out behind me as he was standing at the back door looking at me in confusion. "I don't know" I answered shrugging my shoulders. "Well go answer it" he chuckled nodding his head towards the door. "What if it's someone here to kill me?" I asked him. "Well then I'll be right here to make sure they don't" he said laughing as if he knew who it was already. Wait a minute.

I narrowed my eyebrows at him in suspicion before slowly making my way towards the front door and gently placed my hand on the doorknob. I slowly turned it to open the door just a crack only to reveal...

CLIFFFFFHANGAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whos there?

WHOS STANDING AT HER DOOR!?!!

*hint hint*

from Show Time

*wink wink*