Last Show - Chapter 7

Justin's POV

"Baby I'm going to the mall with some friends of mine" Caitlin told me as she stood in the doorway to my studio I had in my basement. "K" I replied simply not caring. "Can I borrow like $50? I saw this cute purse and I really want to get it" she asked sitting down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"Yeah sure. Plus, not trying to sound rude but how do you have friends?" I asked her. She doesn't have a job or anything so I have no idea where she got these friends of hers. "I just met them around town" she shrugged. "Alrighty then" I said as I pulled out my wallet and handed her my credit card. "Thanks baby" she smiled pecking my lips before jumping off my lap and ran out of the studio. 

"Love you!" she called out. "Love you too" I yelled back before getting back to work. 

-

I was currently sitting on the couch watching tv when I heard the front door open and closed quietly. I turned my head to see Caitlin carrying at least 20 bags and she was tip-toeing towards the stairs. 

"Caitlin" I called out narrowing my eyebrows at her making her stop dead in her tracks. "Whatcha got there?" I asked referring to the bags as I raised an eyebrow and she turned to look at me and smiled innocently. 

"Oh these? Yeah funny story. You see, I brought the purse, but then I saw this cute dress that went with it and it was on sale, and then I found matching shoes and it was a buy one get one half off so I got another pair but then I had to get the matching dress and haha ha ha yea" she chuckled nervously fiddling with the bags. 

"How much did you spend?" I asked standing from the couch and walked towards her. "Well umm 2, 3" she mumbled thinking of the numbers. "Yeah around $5000" she clarified and I swear my eyeballs popped out of my head. "WHAT!?!" I yelled in anger and she started to bite her lip. "I'm sorry" she said quietly. "YOU'RE SORRY!?! YOU SPENT $5000 AND YOU'RE SORRY!?!" I screamed and she started to look frightened. "I'm sorry Justin! But it doesn't matter cause you're gonna have millions soon" she shrugged and I looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable" I groaned running my fingers through my hair while tugging at the ends. 

I walked towards the front door before grabbing my keys and I heard Caitlin call out behind me. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Somewhere far away from you" I snapped and slammed the door shut before getting into my car and began to make my way to my destination where I know I can calm down. 

Selena's POV

"Selly?" I turned my head to look at my little sister. "What's up Gracie?" I asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder as we were sitting on the couch watching cartoons. "Who's Bieber?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows as she looked up to me. 

"He's just an old friend of mine. How do you know him?" I asked her. "I heard mommy talking to daddy about him" she told me making me awfully confused. "What did they say?" I asked her. "Something about how you still love him and that they think you two are going to get back together" she said as if she was just confusing herself. 

"Do you love Bieber?" She suddenly asked snapping me from my thoughts about why my parents would be talking about me and Justin. I chuckled as I looked down at her. "I do, very much" I told her smiling at the thought of him. "So are you going to be with him?" She asked me. "It's not that simple Grace. You see Justin loves someone else which means I can't be with him" I told her not able to come up with anything else to say to a six year old. 

"Did you two have sex?" She asked suddenly making me choke on my saliva. Ok first of all, where the fuck did she learn that? "Ok I think talking time is over. How about I make some food?" I asked jumping up from the couch trying to change the subject and I heard her soft giggle behind me as I was making my way to the kitchen. 

"I'm taking that as a yes" she giggled and I shot her a glare. "You're taking that as it's lunch time now tell me what you want to eat you little booger" I laughed and she joined. "McDonald's!" She yelled. "Something that I can cook" I rolled my eyes at her and she groaned climbing up onto the stool before sitting down. "Do we have chicken nuggets?" She asked with hope in her eyes making me chuckle. 

I opened the freezer to find a box of frozen chicken nuggets. "You're in luck" I got cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing throughout the house. I set the box of chicken nuggets onto the counter before making my way to the front door and opened it to reveal a very angry Justin. 

"I swear to fucking god I need to punch something now" he clenched his jaw before storming into my house and started to pace back and forth while running his hands through his hair. "Ok first of all, calm down cause my little sister is here" I told him shutting the door and he suddenly stopped. "Sorry" he mumbled looking down making me chuckle at how cute he was. 

"What happened?" I asked him and he looked up at me with his beautiful soft caramel eyes. God I love his eyes. "Caitlin spent $5000 at the mall using my credit card. Meaning I'm gonna have to pay that back with the money I don't have right now!" He snapped, suddenly his eyes turned dark causing me to sigh. "Ok well calm down, you'll be able to pay that off soon I mean you got your new music video coming out soon and then you're gonna have your first concert and soon it enough that $5000 will be nothing" I told him and he gave me a cold glare.

"Wow the fame really got to you didn't it?" He asked causing me to roll my eyes at him. "I'm sorry I thought you stormed all the way over here hoping I can make you feel better. I didn't know you wanted me to bash on Caitlin. Alright fine. She's a b i t c h" I spelled out knowing Gracie was just in the kitchen. "She uses you for money and oh she's cheating on you" I told him but then I realized what I just said making my hand fly up to my mouth. 

"Wait, what?" He asked narrowing his eyebrows at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tell you that" I said shaking my head but then he suddenly let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god!" He yelled making me really confused. 

"Now I don't have to feel guilty about doing this"

CLIFFHANGAAARRRRRRR!!!!!

:O WHAT WONT HE FEEL GUILTY ABOUT!??!

but hey! she told him! sort of....

omg Gracie knows about sex :O hahahaha damn kids