Last Show - Chapter 2

20 VOTES!!! Here you guys go :) hopefully this one is better.... o.o

Justin's POV

Last week I got a call from some guy named Scooter. He said he knew I could sing so he wanted me to come down to LA and sign a record deal with him. I told him I would check it out but I wasn't planning on doing it.

I knew Selena was a singer. I bought all of her albums. What? She has really good music.

But knowing Selena was in that industry I couldn't do it. But then all of my friends began to push me into doing it so I said yes. Sure it's gonna be hard since I'm gonna have to see her at award shows and what not but I'll manage.

Last night, my family packed up everything and we moved to LA. I brought my girlfriend Caitlin with me. We've only been together for 3 months so it's nothing serious but we're 24 and we have nothing left in Canada so mind as well.

Do I love her? Yeah. As much as I loved Selena? Hell no.

Today was the day I went to meet with Scooter to sign the deal. I was kind of stressing about it. I don't know I just felt like something bad was going to happen. And I was right.

The second I walked into the office, my eyes landed on a girls face and I recognized her immediately.

"Selena?" I asked shocked and confused. Fuck, if only I knew she was in the same label. "Excuse me" she spoke suddenly getting out of her seat and left the room.

I didn't know what was running through my mind but the next thing I knew I was following her out of the room calling her name.

"Selena wait!" I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist pulling her back to me but I guess I pulled too hard because she ended up bumping into my chest. She took a step back and looked down at the floor.

"Selena look at me please" I said quietly and she kept her gaze at the floor. I sighed and placed my index finger under her chin pulling her face up to look at me and my eyes instantly locked with hers. God I missed those eyes. She looks even more beautiful than she did when we were younger. Her eyes filled with tears making my heart drop to the pit of my stomach.

"I missed you" I admitted but then realized what I said. "I mean, how are you? How have you been?" I corrected myself shaking my head causing her to giggle. "I've been alright" she shrugged looking back down at the ground.

"I know we ended on bad grounds but I was hoping we could, I don't know, start over?" I said and she looked at me confused making me smile and I stuck my hand out to shake hers. "Hi my name's Justin" I smiled and she giggled. "Selena" she smiled back shaking my hand. I still feel the sparks I felt 6 years ago when I touched her hand.

"So how about we go back in there and you can tell me what the hell I'm supposed to do" I laughed and she joined before nodding her head and we walked back into the room only to earn weird looks from everyone except for Demi. Demi just looked shocked.

"Sorry about that" me and Selena said in unison making the two of us laugh. "Ok let's get started" I spoke up after the awkward silence.

Selena's POV

Oh my god. I have to work with my ex-boyfriend? This is not going to go well. Ugh but he looks so good oh my god. He has tattoos and amazing muscles, my god. He wore a really tight white V-neck shirt and you can see his tattoos right through it and it showed the outlines of his muscles and oh god it was to die for. He had his hair spiked up now and his jaw-line is more firm and he's a little taller now and ugh.

I hate him for looking this good now.

"So Justin, you asked us for two houses correct?" Kevin, our marketing manager, asked. "Yes. One for my parents and my little brother and sister and another one for me and my gir-girlfriend" he answered hesitating to say the last word. Great. He has a girlfriend. Cause that didn't break my heart.

"Uh huh. And how are the house's that we had arranged for you?" He asked Justin. "They're amazing. And the distance is short so that's good too. Thank you" Justin replied smiling. Ugh that smile. No stop it Selena. "You said you have two siblings correct?" Scooter asked. "Yes. Jazmyn and Jaxon. Jazzy's 10 and Jaxon is 9" Justin smiled widely. I love how his face lights up when he talks about them.

"Tell them I say hi" I smiled and Justin nodded. "For sure. They miss you by the way" he said as his smile started to fade. "I miss them too" I told him. They weren't the only people I missed.

We were staring at each other for a good minute before Scooter spoke. "Ok well we'll have plenty of time to get to know you, but for now we're gonna go over the contract and then we'll let you all go and we will have another meeting tomorrow morning" Scooter said and Justin nodded in return.

"Umm me and Selena actually have something to do tomorrow so can we skip or?" Demi spoke up and I looked at her confused. I knew what she was trying to do and I would appreciate it if she would continue.

I can't be here. I'll start to fall for Justin all over again and then I would have to remind myself that he's taken and I really don't want to go through that.

"Umm yeah that's fine. I'll call you guys if we need you two" Scooter replied making me sigh in relief. Thank God. I looked over at Justin who seemed a bit disappointed.

-

"Are you going to be ok?" Demi asked as we walked out of the building and headed to our cars. "Yeah I'll be fine" I lied earning a glare from Demi. "Sel it's been 6 years and you never had an actual boyfriend since Justin. You are definitely not ok" she said as we reached our cars that were parked next to each other.

"No I'm not but you heard him! He has a girlfriend what am I supposed to do about it? I'm not going to be one of those bitches who brake two people up for her own needs!" I snapped and she raised her hands defensively. "Listen I'm just saying that it's time to move on. Like you said he has a girlfriend and it's been 6 years. Find someone else who will take care of your needs" she winked at me before getting into her Dodge Dart and sped off.

I groaned and jumped into my BMW X5 and drove home safely. I'm a terrible driver so I'm not going to speed down the roads like Demi does. But she was right. It's been 6 years and he has a girlfriend. I need to move on.

Justin's POV

"Are you going to be ok?" I heard Demi ask Selena. I was walking behind them but I kept my distance not wanting to look like I was stalking them or anything. I was just walking to my car when I heard Demi, catching my attention. "Sel it's been 6 years and you never had an actual boyfriend since Justin. You are definitely not ok" she said a little too loud.

"No I'm not but you heard him! He has a girlfriend what am I supposed to do about it? I'm not going to be one of those bitches who brake two people up for her own needs!" I heard Selena yell back once they reached their cars. I was just standing in the distance listening in.

"Listen I'm just saying that you should move on. Like you said he has a girlfriend and it's been 6 years. Find someone else who will take care of your needs" Demi smirked at the end and they both drove away leaving me there asking myself one question.

Selena still loves me?

i know before i updated almost every day but with this im gonna take my time. just at the beginning though :)