Last Show - Chapter 26

Caitlin's POV

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?" Nick screamed throwing the remote at the tv causing the tv to fall off the shelf that was hung on the wall and smashed on the hard wood floor.

"WHY CAN'T YOU EVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT?" he screamed turning to face me as he looked down at me with a bright red face. "I'm sorry" I whimpered quietly, not bearing to look him in the face. "SORRY? YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY?" he screamed before he raised his hand and suddenly my cheek was burning in pain.

I gasped as my hand flew up to touch the burning skin on my cheek, my eyes filled with tears. "Get the fuck out of my house. Now" he snapped leaving the room and I heard another door slam shut making me jump.

Justin's POV

Flowers? Check. Necklace? Check. Love of my life? Pending...

"Alright Justin. You got this. Unless she wasn't watching. Then you gotta remember everything you said earlier. Please tell me she watched it" I said quietly to myself as I stood on Selena's porch. "Ok. Knock" I told myself. "Knock Justin" I commanded myself again. "Do I not know how to knock?" I asked myself. "Why am I talking to myself?" I question. Oh my god stop! Just knock on the god damn door.

Before my hand reached the hard wood, the door swung open to reveal Selena standing there with her arms crossed. Shit. She didn't watch it.

"You know I could see you through my window right?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "Why were you standing there talking to yourself?" she questioned me. Shit. She heard that?

"Umm" was all I could say. She let out a sigh as if she was bored. "Did you come to tell me something or?" she asked me. Why can't I talk? I always talk to her. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Umm" was the only sound coming out of me. "These are for you" I finally said sticking out the bouquet of roses towards her. "After a week, you show up at my doorstep, not saying anything, with a bouquet of flowers?" she raised an eyebrow at me once again after taking the flowers into her hands.

"Umm" I said once again. My mind was a blank. I couldn't say anything. "Funny cause you sure had a lot to say on Ellen" she chuckled. Wait, she watched?

"So you were watching" I finally smirked at her. "I never said I didn't" she smirked back. "But I'm glad you said something besides umm" she laughed making me chuckle. "Sorry. I couldn't think of anything to say" I admitted.

"Well don't just stand there" she giggled taking a step closer to me. She had to lean her head up to look at me but by the way she was standing so close to me, I knew she wanted something else.

Without even thinking, I pressed my lips against hers feeling her kiss back immediately making me smile into the kiss. Suddenly, we were pulled apart when the sounds of cheering were heard behind me. I turned to see a bunch of paparazzi and a few fans with their cameras flashing as they all cheered and took pictures, which felt a little weird because whenever I'm near Selena, I don't feel like a pop star. I feel like a normal guy. Who has a bunch of random people taking pictures of me kissing my girlfriend.

"Seriously, how do you get used to that?" I asked her. "I don't" she replied rolling her eyes before taking my hand in hers and pulled me into her house and shut the curtains quickly behind her.

"Now, where were we?"

Nick's POV

I gotta figure out a way to make Justin suffer and make Selena mine. But now neither of those will happen if they are together. Ugh think Nick! Think!

I can't kidnap Selena cause then she will never love me.

"She won't ever love you anyways" I jumped startled as Za stood there standing in annoyance. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I snapped at him. "I'm talking about how Selena will never love you no matter what you do" he repeated sitting down on my couch as if he owned the town.

"And what makes you say that?" I asked him annoyed. "She loves Justin. She always will love Justin. Why? Because Justin's better than you. Justin's better looking, he's talented, and oh my god here's a shocker" he gasped sounding like a girl. "He's actually nice! Oh my Lord who would've guessed" he rolled his eyes then locked his gaze onto me.

I let out a loud scuff. "She doesn't want nice" I told him. "And plus, Justin is not nice. I know his past-wait a minute. I know his past" I smirked devilishly as I turned around to face the stack of papers on my desk.

"And I have proof"

:O what is Nick going to do?

Justin's past? what the hell did Justin do these past few years? *smirks*

duh duh duh! XP