Last Show - Chapter 52

Justin's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

That's all I hear. That's all I've been hearing for the past 2 hours. Of course, there was the sounds of mine and Alfredo's crys, then Sammy and Demi's, and of course Selena's. But Selena was trying to be the strong one here so I was just hearing her soft voice trying to calm me down. But that was all from earlier. 

Alfredo was fine. Just a broken nose. As for Ryan, he lost a lot of blood. He got hit in the stomach pretty hard causing minor problems to his organs, and of course he suffered from the hits to his face. He had a huge cut just above his eyebrow which needed stiches, and on his bottom lip. 

The doctors said he will be just fine but it didn't help the fact that I was the one to blame. 

I was the one who betrayed my friends. I was the one who left only for Jesse and Amanda to come back for me. This was all of my fault. 

Beep

Beep

Beep

That sound was getting pretty fucking annoying. 

"Babe?" I heard a soft voice call from behind me as I felt a small had rest upon my shoulder. I turned my head to see Selena's stomach next to my face making me smile. I looked up to see my gorgeous fiance looking down at me. 

"Me and Demi are gonna grab some food from McDonald's, do you want anything?" Selena asked me. "Just a drink please" I replied as I rubbed small circles on her stomach. "Yeah of course" I heard Selena say softly as she placed a small kiss on my forehead before walking out of the room making me look back at Ryan. 

"I'm so sorry Ry. I never intended this on happening. You have to believe me when I say that" I whispered making me feel like I was talking to myself when he never budged. "I know I know, I fucked up. Don't worry. I'll let you bug me about it when you wake up" I chuckled softly hoping he could hear me. 

Suddenly, I heard a soft mumble making me take my hands off of my face. "You shouldn''t be here" 

"Look I'm sorry I didn't know thi-" I began before Ryan cut me off. "I said you shouldn't be here" he repeated, slowly opening his eyes to look at me. I could see the anger in his eyes and my body began to fill with guilt and regret, but mostly hurt. 

I slowly, unwillingly, nodded my head before getting up from the chair and began to make my way towards the door but stopped when I heard Ryan call behind me. "Where's Alfredo?" Ryan asked. "In the waiting room" I answered. "I'll send him up" I said walking out of the room before he could say anything else. 

Ryan's POV

"How you doing?" Alfredo asked once he sat down, taking my hand in his. "I feel like shit" I chuckled softly. "You didn't have to be that honest" he pouted making me smile since it hurt too much to laugh. "Don't worry. I'm ok" I told him as I squeezed his reassuringly giving him a small smile. 

"Ryan?" Alfredo spoke up after a short moment of silence. "Don't be so hard on Justin" he said only for me to roll my eyes. "Why? It's not like it's not his fault I'm in here. Or that Chaz is dead and Dylan doesn't have a father anymore" I listed off, my jaw beginning to clench. 

"It's not his fault though" Fredo snapped. "Sure he was involved with those guys before but that doesn't mean he wanted them to come down here and hurt his friends. He never wanted them to kill Chaz or try to kill you. And I know that because he was the one who brought us here. He could've left you to die but no, he saved you! And what? To repay him you're gonna be a dick to him?" he shot at me. 

I found myself blinking at the wall with no emotion only to hear him chuckle with no humour in his voice what so ever. "I'll be in the waiting room with the rest of our friends" he said before placing a kiss on my forehead and left the room making me sigh. 

Suddenly, I had a doctor come into my room asking how I was feeling and doing a few tests before leaving me with a police officer where he asked me what happened and all that shit and I told him everything. But not the fact that Justin was tied into this. Alfredo was right. I shouldn't be blaming Justin for any of this. 

"Hey officer?" I spoke up just as the cop was about to leave the room. "Yeah? he asked looking back at me. "You don't mind calling in Justin in here do you?" I asked him. "Sure. No problem" he smiled at me before shutting the door behind him. 

After about 10 minutes, I heard the door open making me open my eyes to see Justin walk in with a bag of McDonald's in one hand and a cup in his other hand. "Demi and Selena picked up some food so I thought you'd might be hungry" he said making me chuckle. "Thanks" I muttered as he put up the small table in front of me before taking a burger from the bag and placed it in front of me. 

We sat there in silence. Just eating our burgers and he gave me his drink but wouldn't take a sip of it becase he thought it was 'too weird' which just made me laugh. "So why did you call me up here?" Justin asked breaking the silence. "Too say I'm sorry for being a dick" I replied making the two of us laugh. 

"Listen I'm sorry for all of this you know. I never intended on any of this to happen" he said and I nodded my head in response. "I know. And that's why I'm apologizing for being a dick to you" I chuckled a little. "So we're cool?" Justin asked. "Kill those fucking bastards then we're cool" 

yay he's not dead :)

you can stop hating me now