Last Show - Chapter 18

I"m so sorry guys! my internet got cut off and I might not get it back until thursday :(

I'm at school right now so i'm gonna post 1-2 chapters later on :)

No one's POV

It was Christmas eve, Justin was currently dropping off his girlfriend at the airport so she could catch her flight to Canada to see her family. Justin wanted to break up with her in person but knowing her, she would do anything to make him stay. And he feared that the most. So he was gonna call her later tonight and break it off with her. 

He knew it was a jerk move, but he needed to be with the love of his life.

He needed the girl who knew him the best. Who made him feel himself. Who made him feel loved and complete. 

He needed his whole world back.

And so did Selena. 

She missed him more than anything. She needed to be in his arms once again, and never let go. She needed to feel whole again. And she prayed that tonight was the night she would get him back. 

She blamed herself for letting him go that night in Canada. She blamed herself for letting him go a month ago when he tried to explain to her. But she realized that in those moments, it was the only thing she could do. Then she blamed him for cheating. For breaking her heart. More than once.

But he also blamed himself. He blamed himself for cheating 6 years ago. He blamed himself for sleeping with Caitlin when he should've broke it off with her. He never blamed Selena though. He knew everything that happened was his fault. 

They blamed one another for making mistakes. But neither of them realized that it was pointless to point fingers at each other when they both felt guilty. They felt that it was time to forget the past and move on with their lives, but they were both afraid that the other one didn't feel the same.

Justin was currently getting ready for dinner with the Teefeys and also his family. He called Mandy earlier to tell her it will only be him who will be dining with them tonight, but he asked her not to tell anyone. She knew about his surprise, and she was very much excited about it. 

"Alright Justin. You got this" he spoke to himself while examining his outfit through his mirror. He attempeted to flatten his wrinkled buttoned up shirt with his hands before combing his fingers through his hair, making sure it looked perfect. He picked up his jacket off his bed before slipping it on and made sure the box was still in his pocket. 

"Alright Selena. It's just a simple dinner with your family and your ex's family and his girlfriend. Yeah great job at trying to make this easier" Selena mumbled to herself while fixing the hem of her dress that wrapped tightly around her thighs. She knew Justin loved her in a short tight dress, but not the one's that made her ass fall out. She made sure she got a red dress because she remembered all those times when Justin would tell her she looks good in red. She carefully ran her fingers through her curled hair making it fall down past her shoulders. 

*bloop*

She picked up her phone to see she had recieved a text message from her best friend.

From: Dems <3

Merry Christmas Bae <3 Good luck tonight ;) (don't forget to use protection)

She laughed at her silly text before responding.

To: Dems <3

Merry Christmas to you too <3 and hahaha very funny :>

She chuckled lightly to herself before hearing the doorbell ring throughout the house causing her to turn her phone on silent and placed it on her dresser before scurrying down the stairs and towards the front door. 

"Got it mom!" she called out before opening the door to reveal Pattie, Jeremy, Jazzy, Jaxon, and Justin. She smiled mostly to herself when one face was not in her sight. Caitlin. 

"Come on in"

oooh Caitlin's not there

duh duh duh XP