Last Show - Chapter 32

Justin's POV

"Ok sir. You need to calm down" The police officer said as I continued to pace back and forth in front of him. "Calm down!? Calm down!? My fucking girlfriend just got kidnapped and you want me to calm down!?" I yelled and I felt my face burn from the anger.

"Ok take a breath and tell me what happened" he said calmly. I inhaled deeply from my nose before explaining everything to him, trying to be as calm as possible. "Ok thank you. We will have all of our deputy's out on a lookout and if you have anymore clues to where she could be, just give me a call and we'll do everything we can to get her back" the officer said before walking away while talking into his walkie-talkie.

"Please God keep her safe"

-

"No no no this can't be happening not this again" Mandy cried into Brain's chest as he ran his hands through her hair trying to calm her down. "Shh don't worry she's gonna be ok" Brain said quietly into her ear.

"What happened to my sister?" we all turned around to see Gracie standing there with her eyebrows narrowed at the three of us. "Your sister was taken by a very mean man" I told her crouching down to her level. "Why? She didn't do anything wrong" she said as her eyes began to water.

"No of course not. This wasn't your sisters fault ok?" I said before she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck and cried into my shoulder. "Will she come back?" she cried. "Of course she will. She's gonna come back for you and only you" I smiled as she pulled away from the hug.

"The mean man will get in trouble too right?" Gracie asked. "Yes. He will be in a lot of trouble" I told her. "Good. No one should get away with taking my sister like that" she said frowning with anger making the three of us chuckle at her actions.

Selena's POV

I woke up with a killer headache. When did I fall asleep?

I had the craziest dream. Za and Twist kidnapped me and-

I looked around to see I was in a dark room with only a small light hanging above me as my hands were tied behind my back while I sat in a wooden chair.

Nope. Wasn't a dream.

"Oh look who finally woke up" I heard a soft voice call out in front of my. I raised my head to see Caitlin standing there in front of the door. "Caitlin?" I narrowed my eyebrows at her. "So Nick is the one you were cheating on Justin with" I scuffed shaking my head. "Wow you really are stupid aren't you?"

"You better shut your fucking mouth! I'm not the one tied to the chair" she yelled with anger. "And I'm not the one dating a fucking crazy psychopath!" I yelled back only to have my head move to the side as I felt my cheek began to burn. She did not just slap me.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" she sneered as she stood in front of me. "It's kind of sad that your helping your boyfriend get his ex back. I mean that is why I'm here right? So Nick can finally have me to himself?" I raised an eyebrow at her and she looked at me confused.

"He didn't tell you?" I smirked. "Nick has been madly in love with me for the past 7 years. This isn't the first time he tried to kidnap me for himself. If this isn't about me then what did you think this was about?" I asked her when the door suddenly flew open.

"Don't listen to her. She's just trying to mess with you" a voice boomed through out the empty room that only contained me, Caitlin, this chair and another one sitting across the room. Nick suddenly appeared next to Caitlin as he wrapped his arm around her waist and with his other hand, pulled her chin towards him as he shoved his tongue down her throat. Bleh.

I turned my head away, not really in the mood to watch two people making out, and cause I was feeling a little queasy. But I didn't think much of it. I've been feeling sick all week.

"Why don't you go on upstairs and wait for me while me and Selena catch up a bit" Nick said and I heard Caitlin's heels click towards the door and the door slammed shut. "Sorry about that. I didn't want her to know about us" Nick said before pulling up another chair in front of me.

"There is no us. And there never will be" I spat at him. ""Oh don't be like that. If this is about Justin then" he began before I cut him off. "Actually this isn't about Justin" I snapped. "This is about how you cheated on me, broke up with me, came back and tried to hire my own cousin to help you get me back, killed my boyfriends grandfather, then hired a bunch of crazy people to rape me, and now I see you're doing it all over again" I finished and he looked at me confused. "Rape you? I never hired anyone to rape you" he said. "Well they did!" I screamed as tears fell down my cheeks as the sudden memories filled my head.

"A-alright ta-take off your c-clothes" Chris came in shirtless and clearly drunk. "What?" I asked not really understanding what he was trying to do. "I said take off your clothes bitch!" he screamed unzipping his pants before dropping them to the ground with his underwear.

"Please don't do this" I cried. "Listen bitch. I'm fucking horny and you're hot" he said tearing off my shirt before pushing my back against the hard mattress. "Please don't" I cried again. "Shut up!" he yelled as I felt more tears falling down my cheek.

I tried fighting back but he was much stronger than me and he kept slapping my face making my hands fly up to my cheeks. He unbuttoned my jeans before pulling them down my legs along with my underwear. I noticed he was wearing a condom before he slammed into me making me scream in pain.

"Scream my name baby" he whispered into my ear and buried his head into the crook of my neck, kissing and biting my neck making me cry even more. "Please stop!" I screamed as he continued to slam his dick into me. He kept saying things into my ear as I kept screaming for him to stop.

After what felt like forever, he finally stopped and pulled out, leaving me lying on the mattress crying.

"I'm so sorry" Nick said, suddenly sounding awfully sincere. He stood up before taking a step closer and opened his arms as if he was about to hug me. "Don't. Don't you dare touch me" I snapped. He nodded his head and sat back down on the chair.

"What do you want with me anyways?" I asked him. "I want us to be together again" he replied. "Well that's too fucking bad because I fucking hate you ok! I told you I never wanted to see you again! I fucking sent you off to prison for fuck sakes!" I screamed.

"How did you get out?" I questioned. "What do you mean?" he asked confused. "Prison. You were supposed to be there for 10 to 15 years. It's only been 6. How did you get out?" I asked again. "I have my ways" he smirked. "Listen, if you're gonna keep me captive you mind as well be honest with me" I said rolling my eyes.

"I broke out. You should know how powerful I am. I have people who have my back" he told me smiling proudly. "When did you get out?" I asked him. "2 years ago. I just stayed in the shadows for a bit until people eventually stopped looking for me" he answered.

"You do realize you just kidnapped a pop star who's gonna have millions of people out looking for her right?" I pointed out only for him to chuckle. "I don't care about your stupid fans" he said. "Well you should. If you want to be with me then you should know that my fans means the world to me and leaving them is the last thing I'd ever want to do" I snapped and my inner protectiveness over my fans began to kick in.

"Well if you want to be with me then your just gonna have to give up on that life" he snapped before heading towards the door. "I don't want to be with you dumbass!" I screamed as he slammed the door shut.

Justin, please hurry.

there I answered some of your questions. makes sense now? no? k. 

you guys are seriously going to hate me the next few chapters... o.o