Last Show - Chapter 9 *R*

Thank you all for the kind words. My niece is doing a lot better now. Thank you for being patient with me. Enjoy this lovely chapter. 😏

WARNING

stay sexy y'all ;)

Selena's POV

It was already 10 pm and me and Justin just finished watching the Notebook. Hey it's a classic. Gracie went home a few hours ago when my mom picked her up from my house. Of course she wouldn't leave until I told her why Justin was there.

"You should probably get back home. You don't want Caitlin to get worried" I spoke up chuckling nervously. I hated myself for getting in between someone's relationship but Caitlin did cheat so I mean I guess I'm not the bad person here right?

"Let her worry. I'm done with her anyways" Justin said looking down at me since I was lying on top of him while my head rested on his chest. "I feel bad now" I admitted and I heard Justin sigh. "Don't feel bad. I never liked her anyways. She was just another girl trying to keep you out of my head but I don't need her anymore" Justin said chuckling making me glare at him.

"How many girls did you get with just to keep me out of your head?" I asked him afraid of knowing the answer. "You don't want to know" he answered simply looking away from me.

"It's getting late" I mumbled getting off of him. "Wait" he said quickly grabbing my wrist before I could go anywhere. "You really want to know?" he asked raising an eyebrow as he looked up at me. I hesitantly nodded and he let out another sigh.

Suddenly I felt his hands move to the back of my knees and he brought me closer to him causing me to fall onto his lap with both of my legs on each side of him so I was straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his were around my waist.

"Honestly, too many to count" he whispered looking down ashamed. I ran my fingers through his hair knowing that he loved when I do that, bringing a half smile to his face. "What about you? Did you have any guys trying to keep me out of your head?" he smirked looking up.

"Nope" I answered. "Really?" he asked as his smirk started to fade. "Really. Just going on dates never helped" I told him honestly. He let out a deep breath before burying his face into my chest. "God I feel like such an idiot" I heard him mumble. "Don't. It's ok. Honestly" I said kissing the top of his head never moving my hand from his hair.

"I shouldn't have cheated. I should've stayed and talk to you, not just leave with some slut" he spat out angrily as he moved his head back. "Hey hey hey, stop ok? That was 6 years ago, are you seriously going to hold that against yourself forever?" I asked.

"We could've been happy the past few years. We wouldn't have gone through all of this and I wouldn't have become such an idiot" he groaned making me chuckle. "Hey you were always an idiot" I smirked making him gasp. "K rude" he said making my laugh.

"But I'm serious. I mean we could've been married by now" he said looking up at me and our eyes locked. "And we still can. We have the rest of our lives to do that. Don't hate yourself just because it hasn't happened yet"

He moved his hand up and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before resting his hand on my neck and pulled me down, pressing his lips against mine. I deepened the kiss and his hand fell to my lower back, pushing me closer against him.

Our lips were moving in sync when I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip begging for entrance. Our tongues began to fight for dominance when I realized I was moving my hips against his, feeling him grow below me making me chuckle at how fast I can turn him on. "Don't laugh" Justin mumbled against my lips before forcefully pressing his lips back against mine.