Last Show - Chapter 29

I cannot believe you guys actually believed me. Do you really think I would ever delete this story? AW HELL NAW!!!

APRIL FOOLS BITCHES

CUZ IM A BOSS ASS BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH

shoutout to those people who didn't believe me ;)

I will never leave y'all

I love you all too much :)

Enjoy ;)

Selena's POV

I continued to stare at the ceiling as the sun slowly started to rise and the orange beams gleamed through my bedroom windows. I haven't slept all night. I just couldn't stop thinking about Justin. How he feels. What he's doing. He's most likely angry, hurt, maybe even disappointed. I would be.

How could I even do that to him? After everything that had happened, how could I hurt him like that?

I didn't even realize I was flirting with Zayn until after I realized Justin had left. And now he probably hates me. Why did I have to mess things up?

"Why are you still here?" Demi asked suddenly walking into my room. I had just realized the sun was shining bright and I turned my head to look at the time. 10:04 am. "Well come on in" I groaned shoving my face into my pillow.

"Don't ingnore me" Demi warned and the next thing I knew, I felt the blanket being pulled and my body rolled off the bed and landed in a thump against the carpet floor. "K ow!" I yelled shooting her a glare.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked her when she threw her body onto my bed and rested her head on my pillows. "I came to make sure you were on your way to Justin's to apologize and have make up sex" she smirked looking over at me as I lifted my body up from the floor and sat down next to her.

"I really don't think he wants to see me right now" I said lying my back down beside her. "And you think giving him space will make him want to see you?" she questioned making me sigh. "Dems if I go see him we're just gonna end up fighting and I'm really not in the mood for that" I told her.

"So what you guys are gonna go another 6 years without talking?" she asked me making her earn another glare from me. "Fine don't talk to him. But don't say I didn't warn you" she said before walking out of my room leaving me to my thoughts.

Justin's POV

Me and Ryan were currently playing NBA when he decided to speak up. "So you gonna talk to her?" he asked me never taking his eyes off the game. "Talk to who?" I asked acting dumb. "Don't act stupid" he snapped making a three-pointer giving him a 2 point lead.

"I don't know Ry" I snapped back dribbling back down the court before making a layup making it a tie game. "Fucking hell" I heard Ryan mumble under his breath making me chuckle. "So what you're just gonna ignore her?" he asked me. "No. I'm just waiting for her to make the first move. I didn't do anything wrong. For once it wasn't my fault and I'm not gonna apologize for something I didn't do" I told him.

Suddenly his phone began to rang. "Hey" he smiled as he answered the phone. Must be Fredo. I paused the game allowing him to take the call. "I'm at Justin's why? Shit I totally forgot" he said rubbing his forehead. "Yup I'm on my way. Love you too" he said before ending the call.

"What's up?" I asked him. "I totally forgot me and Fredo had to shoot this video today" he told me standing up from the couch. I stood up behind him and walked him to the front door. "Alright well then I guess I'll just see you later then" I said before we both did our handshake and I opened the door for him only to see him looking shocked. I narrowed my eyebrows at him in confusion before turning my head around the door to see Selena standing there with her hands in the back pockets of her denim shorts. Damn. She looks hot.

"Hey Ry" she smiled looking up at Ryan. "Hey Sel. Sorry can't chat. I really gotta go" he spoke quickly before giving her a kiss on the cheek and ran over to his car and drove away. "Hey" I said awkwardly. "Can we talk?" she asked and I noticed she was biting the inside of her cheek. Something she did when she was nervous.

I nodded my head before stepping over so she can enter. "What's up?" I asked shutting the door behind her. "Listen about last night" she began before I cut her off. "I get it. You found someone better" I said and it was her turn to cut me off. "I never found anyone better because there isn't anyone better! I love you and only you! I get it, you were mad because I was getting a little too comfortable around Zayn and I'm sorry! He's just a funny guy but that's all he is Justin!" she screamed as her eyes began to water making my heart drop. I hate it when she cries.

"Justin look at you. Sure you make mistakes but so do I. But you're sweet, you're funny, you make me feel happy and loved and at the same time you annoy the shit out of me" she giggled causing me to let out a soft chuckle. "But I love you Justin. I can't imagine my life without you. So don't get jealous when I talk to guys because no matter how funny they are or how cute they are, they will never be you" she smiled taking a step closer towards me.

"I'm sorry Sel" I said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear as my thumb carressed her cheek. "I shouldn't have gotten mad at you like that" I admitted. "You shouldn't have gotten jealous" she laughed. "I was not jealous" I said defensively. "Oh you were so jealous" she laughed again bringing a smile to my face. God I love her laugh.

"Fine I was jealous" I rolled my eyes giving in. She wrapped her arms around my neck as mine went around her waist. "And you are so cute when you're jealous" she whispered before planted her lips against mine making me smile into the kiss. I brought one hand up to cup her cheek as I deepened the kiss, gently pushing her against the wall behind her.

She pulled away from the kiss before speaking. "I'm yours and only yours. Got it?" she giggled making me chuckle. "Got it"

awww its so nice when they make up :)