Last Show - Chapter 4

Justin's POV

"So, where did you go?" I heard Caitlin ask as I was putting the pop into the fridge. "I told you I went out to buy drinks" I replied shrugging my shoulders. "Bullshit! I saw pictures of you going to Selena Gomez's house. How do you know Selena Gomez huh?" she yelled behind me as I still had my back turned to her. Shit.

"I was signed onto her label. When I went to the store Scooter called me and told me to go to her house because he knew paparazzi would be there so he wanted to give me some publicity. I mean 'mystery guy shows up at Selena Gomez's house'? Who wouldn't want to know what's going on?" I lied hoping she'd fall for it.

"It was just for publicity babe" I told her as I turned to look at her and she let out a sigh of relief, and so did I.

"Why didn't you just tell me babe?" she asked wrapping her arms around my neck. "I didn't think it would matter. I'm sorry though. I tell you from now on" I told her and she smiled and pecked my lips. God she sucks at reading people. If she was Selena then Selena would know immediately that I was lying. Wait why am I comparing her to Caitlin? Stop it Justin!

Selena's POV

"So he just showed up at your house?" Demi asked as we were at the mall getting milkshakes. We had a body guard with us but he was a few feet away from us. "Yeah! He wanted to be friends and put the past behind us" I told her and she laughed. "What?" I asked her. "Honey he so wants to get into your panties" she chuckled as we moved up in the line.

"No he doesn't. He has a girlfriend and she's probably 10 times hotter than me" I said and she laughed harder. "Since when was he dating Beyonce?" she asked and I looked at her confused. "There is no way in hell that his girlfriend is better looking than you, unless she was Beyonce" she said and I laughed. "Thanks Dems"

"So when is he gonna come?" she asked. "I don't know he said he would call me when he gets out of the meeting" I shrugged my shoulders and as if it was on cue, I heard my phone go off. Unknown Caller. "It's probably him" Demi said and I hit answer.

"Hello?" I said once I brought the phone to my ear. "Hey. It's me" I heard Justin's voice on the other line. "Hi me" I giggled and I heard him chuckle. "Same old Selly" I heard him say and I could picture him shaking his head laughing. "Yeah. But now I'm hotter" I smirked even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah that I can't argue with" he said making me blush. Even through the phone he still can make me go crazy. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "Anyways, I just left the meeting so do you want me to pick you up or?" he asked. "No, me and Demi are at the mall so just come down" I told him. "Alright cool. I'll be there in 10" he said and then hung up.

After he hung up, I saved his number into my phone. "Justin will be here soon" I told Demi and we went to sit down after we got our milkshakes. "Ok now that you aren't dating him, may I just take the chance to say HOT DAMN!" she yelled making me laugh. "Demi Jonas you are married" I gasped in a teasing manner. "So what? I'm still allowed to look at the menu. I just can't order from it" she winked making me laugh even harder.

"What? You guys couldn't even get me a milkshake" I heard someone say behind us. We both turned to see Justin standing there looking really good. "What did I say?" I heard Demi say beside me making me laugh.

"Hi Justin" I smiled standing up to hug him. "Hi Justin" Demi smiled giving him a hug also. "Oh my god" she mouthed over to me still hugging him making me laugh. "So how have you two been?" he asked as we sat back down and he sat down across from us. "Good" we both replied in unison.

"Alright I don't think 'good' will recap the past 6 years" Justin chucked and we joined. "Umm I don't know, me and Joe got married almost 2 years ago, touring has been fun, did a few movies which was cool" Demi said. "Yeah but you gotta admit the movie we did together will be forever your favourite" I said and Demi laughed. "Well duh!"