< 5 >

Yoongi's POV

"(Y/N)?" I thoughted.

"She have the same personality, same name and even her face very identical. But my baby sister doesn't have ugly mark all over her face tho. Maybe I just missed her too much, I should call her."

I took out my phone and started to call my baby sister."Du..du.." nobody reached the phone. Maybe in America it was midnight, I shouldn't disturbed her beauty sleep. I put back my phone and walked out the nurse office.

(Y/N)'s POV

I kept crying, I walked to my apartment as quick as possible. Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked at it, it was my brother, Yoongi who tried to call me.

"Why he's calling me, is he find out who I am?" I mumbled.

I'm starred to my phone awhile, I don't know should I reached it or ignored it. Erh... the struggle is real!!!
Suddenly, the phone stop buzzing. Then I decided to ignore it and walk to the apartment.

In the next morning

I woke up at 6:30 AM and started to do my morning routine. The school started at 8 AM, so I do it slowly. I change my pajamas to this clothes to cover my wounds.

 I change my pajamas to this clothes to cover my wounds

Then I wore my disguise and went out to eat breakfast. After eating, I saw Lisa and Jennie stood outside. I guessed they waiting for me? I walked to them, "Who are you waiting for?"
I looked around and act dumb.

"We are waiting for you, you dumb." Chuckled Jennie.

"Let's go to the classroom, I heard we have the same schedule today." Said Lisa.

"Really?"

"Yup." Both of them laughed.

We walked into the classroom peacefully until someone mess with us.

"Hey nerd, what's wrong with your clothes? That way too old for us to wear." Said Joy.

"Wow, if you didn't mention it, I don't know she wearing that to school...eww gross." Said Wendy.

Jennie want to back fire them but I stopped her. It's useless to pick a fight with them, just waste our energy. I walked passed them and going to sit down at the empty seat with Lisa and Jennie. But suddenly, Seulgi grasped my wrist hardly. She just touched my wound, I groaned in pain. After she saw my reaction, she grasped more harder.

Suddenly, Yoongi walked to us and remove Seulgi's hand form me and said with a cold expression,"Get off, your hand is blocking my way." Seulgi quickly bowed to him and apologized to him."Wow, they know how to apologize to other people." I thoughted. I walked to the seat with Lisa and Jennie. Then, Jimin came to me and said, "Do you know how to apologize?"

I looked at him in weird expression. Lisa can't take it anymore, she slapped him in the face and shouted at him." Why don't you just £#¢& off already, stop disturbing her!"

Jimin touched his reddish face and glared at Lisa."Oh, you think you're the boss in here? You are wrong." He point at Yoongi. Yoongi's face just as always , very cold ... He just not like the brother that I knew anymore. I just kept stared at my laps with a cold eyes and didn't make any noise. Jimin looked at me and about to pull my "hair" then Yoongi stopped him. He just back to his seat and sat down. Jimin and the other followed him sat down.

Lisa touched my shoulder,"Are you okay?"

I looked at both of them and smile like an idot. They saw it and made fun for it.

Lunch time

We walked to cafeteria and sit down in a table. Then they also walked to the table next to us. Great.....we gonna fight again.....We just ignored them as much as possible. The suddenly a milk poured over me.

Jimin's POV

We all walked to the cafeteria and tried to find a table. We found one. Then we walked to the table, I saw them again. I rolled my eyes and kept walking to the table next to them. I kept staring at (Y/N)'s back, they looked pretty but reality she not. I chuckled a little bit. Then Seulgi started to say, "Oppa, I can't finished my milk should I give it to someone."

Although I don't know what she talked about but I just nodded. Then she walked to her and pour it over her head. I looked at her, her hair was completely wet. Then, Lisa started to scold Seulgi but she came and hugged me and started acted cute. Not gonna lie, that made me throw up a little. I pushed her away and looked at Taehyung, he just kept eating and don't know what situation was going on. Then I looked at Yoongi hyung, he just calmly sat at the chair and watched (Y/N). "Is hyung like her?" I asked myself.

Lisa came to our table and shouted on us,"Can you kept your bitch to stay quiet and not messing with us!"

"Yah, who is the bitch!" Said Seulgi.

"Wow, you finally confessed it." Clapped Jimmie while walked to our table.

"You-"

Both if them smirked at her. Then Wendy and Yeri pushed them.

"Yah, can you both £#¢& off!" Said Yeri.

"Not until you £#¢& off first." Said Jennie while pointing her longest finger at them.

Then, they all put of controlled. Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung tried to stopped them but they been punch out from them.

"Wow, girls are crazy." Said Hoseok.

"Sure, they are hyung." Said Taehyung while licking his finger.

Then the discipline teacher came, the cafeteria suddenly became quiet. She looked at us and called us all for detention including them.

Detention room

(Y/N)'s POV

Because of the milk, my wig started to tangled. I asked for permission to wash it and the teacher let me go. I walked to the toilet and took off my wig and started to clean it. While cleaning, I heard dropping sound.

Yoongi's POV

After I saw (Y/N) went out, I decided to help her out with her hair. I acted like I have a stomachache and have permission to toilet. Then Wendy gave me a pack on tissues, I took it and went to the girl's room. When I about to talk until I saw her taking out her hair...not it was a wig. After she took out, I shook and accidentally dropped the tissue package on the floor.

"(Y/N) is that you?"