It was really fun and made them forget all about the evil in the world; the stone, the Malfoy's.

They decided to have a snowball war, they would separate into two teams and then hit eachother. If you were hit more than there times, you die and no magic was allowed.

Ron and Hermione were on the same team and were against Lavender.

Ron and Hermione decided to go down to the lake and hide. It was frozen over and really beautiful. Ron stepped into it and began to slide all around.

"Ron! That's dangerous!" Hermione said, scared.

"And? Come on! We need a bit of fun!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her then let go. She slid and started screaming.

"This is scary!" She shrieked, laughing.

"Let's dance. Come here."

"You know how to dance?" She asked him, slightly amused. He just rolled his eyes and took her hands.

"I went to the Yule Ball, didn't I?"

"Yes but you just sat around moping." Hermione replied, remembering the night of the Yule Ball.

She had to admit that he was quiet good. After he dipped her (and nearly dropped her) she had to ask.

"So where did you learn to dance?"

"Well, After the Yule ball, I asked Neville to give me some lessons, it really paid off." Hermione gave a slight chuckle and they began to slide around the ice again.

Hermione overly twirled him and he fell down. She tripped over him and fell on top of him.
They both began to laugh. All
of a sudden, Hermione felt Ron's lips crash on hers. He was kissing her! And she kissed him back!

There they were on the cold hard ice, snogging in broad day light. She had to admit, Ron was a great kisser. Maybe they could get back together, despite everything that's happened. She would need help raising a child.

"Ronny!" Lavender came calling. Hermione and Ron jumped apart quickly and Ron stood up just as Lavender came into view.

"What are you doing?" She asked, snowballs in her hands, and snow covering her brown hair.

"Hermione fell so I'm going to help her up." He simply said and picked her up. Lavender grabbed Ron and dragged him towards her.

"I don't think we should play this game anymore." She said through gritted teeth and dragged Ron away from the lake and up to the Burrow.

As they walked away from Hermione, he turned around and winked at her, making her blush furiously.

***

It had been a month since they visited the burrow and Ginny and Hermione's due dates were in one month.

They were both really nervous, hoping that they wouldn't be in danger because of the stone and everything.

They still had no clue where the stone was, and they hadn't heard from Fred. Hermione still cried every night over him but not as much.

Ron and her had have secret "snogging sessions", as he called them, not letting anyone see them.

Everyone was at breakfast when there was a knock on the door. Harry got up, wand in hand and opened it. It was Andromeda Tonks and little Teddy who was now ten months old.

"Mrs. Tonks, come in." She came in with a fussy baby.

"Harry, I'm awfully ill. I need you to watch Teddy."

"Of course, um how did you know where we were?"

"Instincts." She said and gave Teddy to him and gave an awful cough.

"Mrs. Tonks, what's wrong?"

"I feel like I could, drop at any minute, doctor said I don't have much longer either." She said and gave a weezy cough. She looked around and gasped.

"Sirius?! I thought you were dead!"

"Nope, just lost. Would you like to stay here?" He asked and she nodded.

She was given a bedroom upstairs and stayed with them for a few days, then passed in her sleep.

Teddy was really shooken up by it and was crying a lot. Usually Ginny would watch him, practicing for when she would be a mother.

A/N soooo, before I update next, I what a total of 110 votes, 95 comments :)

Winner of last trivia question is.... Welovedamon!

I am working on a fremione marriage law story but should I post it after I finish this story and the sequel or should I post it while this story is still being written? Lmk what you think, also I have an idea for a hunger games/Harry potter cross over but that would probably be a romione story...
Kk bai, Lmk what you think of the story.

Vote

Comment

Follow

~Charlee B.