THANK YOU!

Well, that's the end of the story. Thank you all SO MUCH for sticking with me through writing this, which has been an absolute blast. The comments and slight feedback, including your opinions on shipping certain characters, has made this and enjoyable experience writing this story, so I thank you all for reading, and I hope you enjoyed it.

First story = a success!

I usually associate my OC's with a theme song, and for Maddie I figured Laura Palmer by Bastille, because the more I listened to the lyrics, the more I could link them to Maddie and her life. If you agree with me or not, that's up to you.

Thank again for all the votes and comments; I was honestly not expecting even this many. You guys are amazing!

J xxx

P.S. I do have one question, what was your guys favorite moment in this story, or the movies? I'd really like to know... But thanks again for reading it all the way to the end, it really means a lot to me.

P.S.S. FUN FACT! If you read through this book, beginning to end reading practically every word (around 163,098) all 58 chapters and three author's notes; you spent 11 hours and 39 minutes reading this story! The longest chapter being 45~ Legend Becomes Reality, which takes (drum roll please) 35 minutes to read, roughly 8,297 words. And the shortest being 18~ Free Spirit, Free Will, at 505 words. Discluding the author's notes of course. Another fun fact ~ the average novel is 40k to 70k words! Which means ths story is quite a bit longer, sitting up there with The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien, only about 20k behind. Do what you will with that information... Thanks again for reading!