CLASSYRBF

Interview with CLASSYRBF Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Q1: How has your experience been so far writing on Wattpad?A1: ive been writing on wattpad for a while now

A1: ive been writing on wattpad for a while now. I started back in 2017 and came back in late 2020! But uh, it's been kind of wild. Lol.

Q2: Where does the inspiration for your book covers come from?
A2: Oh gosh. It takes me hours to come up with a new theme/book covers. I try and search Pinterest for inspo and go from there. But I'm so picky with everything that I never go 100% through with it.

Q3: How did you come up with your username or what is the meaning behind it?
A3: back on my old account (before it was deleted and before I changed my user) it used to be classytvd. I decided to change it once I started writing fanfics again. The meaning is classy resting bitch face. I've been told I have a rest bitch face by many people and decided to make it my user lmao.

Q4: Do you have any authors on Wattpad that you look up to or like?
A4: I have many moots on wattpad but I'm only really close with a certain few. If any of y'all see this heyyy!! It's me ri, I love y'all!

Q5: With your account being deleted a while back, has this made you feel any different as a writer? (You don't have to answer this if it makes you uncomfortable. also i apologize if it does).
A5: it hasn't made me feel different as a writer, but as a person in general. All the drama that led up to my account being deleted made me realize how shitty people can be sometimes ya know? It sucks.

Q6: Did you ever think that your book Stripper Star would become so popular?
A6: definitely not lmao. But I think I accidentally made it around the time Suna was getting "popular" in the haikyuu community and people must have been looking for fics of him and here we ended up.

Q7: Which story of yours would you recommend to new readers of yours?
A7: I think many of my readers love "wrong number" my Gojou story. So I recommend that one.

Q8: What's your biggest inspiration for your stories?
A8: I'm not really sure what my inspiration is. I use a lot of things to my advantage to get ideas for my books. Sometimes they randomly pop up in my head while I'm doing something and I'll remember it later.

Q9: If you had to choose one-two words to describe all your stories what would they be?
A9: this is hard. Ummm maybe horny, and sad.

Q10: Is there an anime character that you want to write about but haven't yet?
A10: Omg Twice from mha. I've wrote him as a side character but never a full fic about him. I just find him so attractive for some reason.

Q11: What advice would you give new writers?
A11: write for yourself!!!! Have fun with your writing and never feel pressure to update your stories. Always speak up for yourself too. Don't take nothing from toxic readers and people on this app either. Don't be scared to say anything. Also, best to stay out of drama.

Q12: Can we expect a new fanfic anytime soon? If yes can you give a little spoiler for the plot?
A12: I have a lot of new books coming out soon. One being my draken and semi book. But my draken book I'm really excited for. It will contain zero smut. It's more action packed and drama like with angst. Spoiler: y/n gets caught up with the toman gang trying to look out for draken.

Q13: Are there any plot ideas that you feel are overused or is there a type of plot you will never write?
A13: Um, I cant think of one atm. But I'm pretty sure almost every plot has been overused at one point. But in a way, people take those plots and twist them to their own liking which is why I think the plots are always so popular.

Q14: What is something you wish to incorporate into your writing?
A14: I've thought about this a lot. I've always wanted to be more descriptive in a sense. I've always wanted to make my readers feel like they're actually in the book. It's kind of like how you imagine yourself being badass after you watched an action movie. I want to create that feeling so bad. And I'll never know if I've executed it or not until someone tells me! But yeah.

thank you for being the fifth person i got to interview! so happy i am able to do this with my fav authors

thank you for being the fifth person i got to interview! so happy i am able to do this with my fav authors. also can't wait for the draken book and congratulations on 12k followers !!