MAKIMURAS

Interview with makimuras Bold: Questions / Italics: AnswersPronouns: Any Pronouns

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: Any Pronouns

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: i'm honestly not an interesting person at all D: i suppose i enjoy art and reading

A1: i'm honestly not an interesting person at all D: i suppose i enjoy art and reading. i'm genderfluid :)

Q2: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad after five years?
A2: oh man. i've been on wattpad for a collective seven years and honestly, sometimes i wish i hadn't joined it. it was a big jump into the online world and as much as i appreciate everyone i had met, it was definitely not too good of a journey until i grew up and understood more.

Q3: Bruler is currently your most popular book. How did you come up with the plot for it?
A3: oh god, i can't even remember. i believe i was just so excited with the idea of making a bakugou fanfiction that i didn't really plan too much for it? i guess i kinda had a small idea of anonymous chatting and just ran with whatever popped in my head.

Q4: What gives you inspiration for your books?
A4: music!! music definitely helps give me inspiration as well as art. it gives a lot of inspiration with writing and plots.

Q5: Do you have any hobbies besides writing?
A5: art and animation :)

Q6: What does your username mean?
A6: it was an idea from a good friend of mine when i was searching for a better nickname. we were watching devilman:crybaby at the time and miki makimura was currently my favorite character :) so she suggested "makimuras".

Q7: Do you have any plans for when your journey on Wattpad ends?
A7: i actually quit last year and came back during quarantine because of how bored i was D: but i do plan to hopefully pursue a dream of mines

Q8: Are there any writers that you feel deserve more attention?
A8: AHH okay okay i have a long list!! ikoxen (their main was deleted :/) softbiscuit , moonietoonz , @spaceaholic  , YOU!! (I LOVE YOUR STORIES!! I READ YOUR BAKUGOU ONE IT WAS SO GOOD) , @NAKANHOE , and just everyone else i follow :)

Q9: Do you remember the first ever anime that you watched?
A9: tokyo ghoul and mirai nikki were my first animes in 5th grade :D

Q10: Do you have a certain trope that you really enjoy reading/writing?
A10: i love writing unrequited lovers! its such a nice trope to read and write especially when its written well

Q11: Have you ever gotten writer's block? If yes, how did you get out of the block? (like what helped you)
A11: oh god yeah. i usually just take breaks until i get the motivation back, but i also usually listen to music to bring me back into writing.

Q12: Is there an anime you would recommend to new watchers?
A12: YES!!! FMAB AND NEON GENESIS!! theyre such amazing animes i definitely recommend them

Q13: Is there something that annoys you about being a writer?
A13: so. much. i hate people who constantly say "i wouldn't do this" or "this is cringe" it makes my blood boil. i hate when writers hit like 3k+ followers and act like theyre internet influencers oh my god!!! and i hate when young girls (15-17) get hate for writing nsfw ugh.

Q14: Anything you want to say to your readers/supporters/friends?
A14: I LOVE YOU ALL!! YOURE ALL SO SWEET AND TY FOR SUPPORTING ME <3<3 ILY ILY

Q14: Anything you want to say to your readers/supporters/friends? A14: I LOVE YOU ALL!! YOURE ALL SO SWEET AND TY FOR SUPPORTING ME <3<3 ILY ILY

yay, happy to interview you! also your answer to question eight means a lot ❤️. sorry for posting this a little later than what i said, i was eating taco bell lmao.

i will be posting a plot shop soon. now i will be playing league of legends: wild rift because the new seasons just started and i wanna rank up. if any of you have the game drop your usernames!!

hope you all are having a wonderful day and you all are loved and appreciated!!