RIA_VIVI

Interview with RIA_VIVI Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/Her

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/Her

Q1: What gives you inspiration?A1: I gain inspiration from the people around me, my own experiences/knowledge, and music

A1: I gain inspiration from the people around me, my own experiences/knowledge, and music. I also don't write outside of things that I don't research thoroughly, so, I wouldn't write about a character who's a nurse if I know nothing about nurses lol.

Q2: Could you recommend any writing tips for new authors?
A2: Do not write for others, write for fun! It's mentally exhausting to think "what if this flops?" JUST DO IT! And if an idea seems unclear to you, take your time, no one has a right to rush you into publishing anything. 2. Be aware of your weaknesses. Every good writer knows their limits, and if a great idea comes to you, but you can't write it, grow. That means you've got potential, not failure.

Q3: Is there a book you want to recommend to any new readers finding your account?
A3: For now, I recommend my book GRIEF since it's one of my finished works and one that I'm proud of, but I've got a Sakusa draft in the works, and if you guys could support it upon it's publishing, I'd be very grateful T_T (shameless promo lol)

Q4: Is there a music artist that gives you inspiration for your books (while writing them or in general)?
A4: Here's a few artists that inspire me currently ~ English: Chase Atlantic, Doja Cat, Mimi Webb, and MUNA. Turkish: Sigme. French: Kenji Girac. Spanish: Pedro Fernandez ( his songs either make me dance or cry), Intocable, and REIK.

Q5: Which one of your books was/is your favorite to write?
A5: I'm in love with my Sakusa draft rn. I'd describe it as "polar personalities that get flirty but aren't sure of being right /getting serious for each other until (insert an event/conflict)." It's also written in a unique style (almost script like) and I've enjoyed the flexibility it gives me to show different point of views without making it confusing.

Q6: How would you describe yourself or your writing style?
A6: I've been told in rl that my writing is usually thought provoking and appealing to emotions and imagery, so I'm guessing that has to do with the fact that when I write I imagine the scenes as images in my head rather than words, and I want the reader to SEE what I saw, as accurately as possible. (I also love hiding symbolism in my writing).

Q7: What color would you choose to describe yourself and why?
A7: I think the color that really describes me the best is light blue. It reminds me of bubbles from PPG. I'm an emotional wreck basically, but my energy and enthusiasm for life is at buttercup's level lmaooo.

Q8: How would you describe your journey on wattpad after six years?
A8: My journey on wattpad: complicated. I did roleplaying, writing fanfics for gravity falls, then bts, and deleted everything, and now I'm here, writing Haikyuu fanfics lol. BUT, I've made wonderful friendships along the way, and those who have stayed are very precious to me :p

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: I feel like I need to strengthen my process of writing rising action. I overthink scenes too much, and end up with a web of confusing out of order events, and then I lose my plot, and it's hard to write that way.

Q10: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A10: I like reading it but Idk the specific name of this trope (or it is even a trope), but It's when the MC or ML doesn't know that they are liked by someone, and it isn't until that person has confessed, and that they have regrettably rejected them, that they start to like the person.

Q11: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A11: Being an author developed my intrapersonal intelligence (being aware of my emotions, thought process, etc). Being an author is also time consuming, and I'm terrible with time management, so y'all can imagine how many times I get in trouble for multitasking.

Q12: Who are some authors that you look up to on Wattpad?
A12: The authors I look up to are : @bbyoikawa , @MRS-SEMI , @0takuwu (My goal is to read all your books :'v ) , @KYMI96 , and serxinnr (the kind of writing that makes you fall in love WITH the writing ITSELF ;-;). And an author outside of fan fiction that I admire (and has recently impacted my writing) is Jane Austen, most famously known for "Pride and Prejudice".

very happy that i got to interview you!

this second vaccine shot is literally killing me lmao.