CHOSOGUAPO

My Interview Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: Any Pronouns

My Interview
Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: Any Pronouns

Q1: How would you describe yourself?A1: Very shy once you first meet me and then as time goes on you would wish that I shut up

A1: Very shy once you first meet me and then as time goes on you would wish that I shut up.

Q2: What is your favorite trope to read about?
A2: I really love reading those enemies to lovers!

Q3: What's something you wish you could tell your past self when you first started writing?
A3: Stop stressing about when you are going to update, write on your own time.

Q4: Any music artist you want to recommend to readers?
A4: ateez, txt, max, monaleo, enchanting, pink pantheress, rina sawayama, and chloe x halle.

Q5: Are there any writer that you enjoy?
A5: This is going to be a long list but CLASSYRBF  HTTPVENOM SUPERIORBABY RISQUERIOT URAVITSY RIA_VIVI moonietoonz keikaminari 1800-MIKEYS-SLUT- poiseuns overstimz c4sperr -MONIREI
COOL-KIDS-CLUB hatehotel makimuras  jiminjamms -cottonberry- -ASAHISWAIFU BARBIEFEILY TYL3RSWRLD yoriixgu -CH0KEDEKU -CHERRIESBLOSSOM -cottonberry- -DIORALITY

Q6: How does it feel to have achieved so many milestones in a short amount of time?
A6: Crazy, since I left Wattpad back in 2019 and came back this year and was at 658 and now I have 1.58K.

Q7:What book would you recommend to your new readers?
A7: My new book Lotus! I am very excited to start writing for it and hope you all will enjoy it.

Q8: What is your favorite anime character to write about and can we expect to see more fanfic about them in the future?
A8: Choso, I currently have a fic in my drafts for him. It will contain a very toxic/dom reader!

Q9: Could you recommend any writing tips for new authors?
A9: If you want to make sure that your grammar is good. I recommend using Grammarly (free version). Also write your chapters in Google Docs or your notes app.

Q10: Anything you want to say to your readers/supporters/friends?
A10: Thank you all for supporting me and my non updating ass! You are all very appreciated and I hope we all continue to grow ❤️.

Q11: How did you come up with your username?
A11: Started reading Jujutsu Kaisen and Choso really caught my eyes, so that where that part came from. The guapo was inspired by a nickname my mom calls me which is guwoop because I won class treasurer.

Q12: What is one pet peeve of yours as a writer/reader on wattpad?
A12: A pet peeve of mines is those old ass blm/massa jokes that people be commenting in any black x reader book. Like it's really annoying and stupid. Also when some readers say the most outta pocket shit but call you bestie so that you don't get mad.

This officially the 50th interview that I have posted! Cannot thank you all for the love and support that I have received in the past two months

This officially the 50th interview that I have posted! Cannot thank you all for the love and support that I have received in the past two months. Can't wait to see us all get bigger and grow as people! More interviews to come :)