KZUMES

Interview with KZUMES Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/They/He

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/They/He

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: i don't think i have many fun things about myself lmao

A1: i don't think i have many fun things about myself lmao. i do love to play genshin impact and i've been playing the flute for almost six years now.

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: tbh I've been out of contact with reading on wp and authors but : @ziaohua (definitely the tokyo revengers oneshots) @-RINITOSHI (i love her blue lock books) @02ttos (they don't have anything up yet but yk when they do it'll be worth it)

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: i hate most of my books at the moment aha. the most decent one id recommend is ever court high. i just like it more than the others.

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: by being an author on wattpad i got to become friends with people i never knew existed. it's most definitely changed my life for the better with that part. nothing in my life has changed AS much other than the fact i have wp notifications blowing up my phone. it was sort of stressful at first with people started asking for updates when my following grew.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: I'm not so good myself but it's okay if you don't have a writing style or end up switching a lot. it takes time, and eventually may change in the future as you grow. i definitely can see the difference from mine four years ago compared to now. try to be more carefree with it.

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign or mbti)
A6: I don't really pay attention to zodiac signs unless I like the character. All I know is that both me and Suna (haikyuu) arent compatible. cancer and auqarius. it's fine though, i'd get with him anyways.

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: im actually writing a enemies to lovers fic rn. it's near one of my least favorite tropes though. i prefer right person wrong time or lovers destined to fail. i love anything angsty.

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: THANK YOU!!! i appreciate all of the support and nice comments I've received from everyone. and bigger thanks to my friends for encouraging me if i feel down about writing. especially @taesimp for being there for me since i stared and making those cute covers for me when i started.

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: i just wanna get better at describing details.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: im not so sure. horimiya or haikyuu just cause.

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: ive been on this app for four years now ahah. kind of traumatizing at first since i found out what smut is. but that's besides the point, it was great while things weren't as toxic as they are now. i met a lot of kind people and close friends through it.

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: my mutuals!! reading their books really give me motivation to keep going and seeing their individual writing styles is fun.

Q12: What inspires you?A12: my mutuals!! reading their books really give me motivation to keep going and seeing their individual writing styles is fun