-TOJISWHORE

Interview with -TOJISWHORE Bold: Questions / Italics: AnswersPronouns: She/Her

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/Her

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: Okayyy some facts about myself

A1: Okayyy some facts about myself.
I love playing volleyball, sketching is something I enjoy doing a lot! Uhh I guess that's it lmao. I really can't think of anything right now..!

Q2: Did you ever think that Sinful Secret would become so popular?
A2: I never thought Sinful Secret would get popular! I wrote it mainly because I'm a huge whore for that man, and I just HAD to write about him. I am grateful that many enjoy reading it and I love reading back on the comments

Q3: After your readers have read Sinful Secret, what book of yours do you recommend they read next?
A3: Hmmm I would probably recommend reading Tutor Me next if they wanna read some smut and fluff. My second option will be to read Papi Chulo because I add some comedy in there too and I think some might find it funny!

Q4: In your bio it says that you're obsessed with toji fushiguro, naoya zenin, and madara uchiha. Out of those three who would you kill, marry, and kill?
A4: OH GOSH MAN! IDK!! UMM.... I would most definitely marry my daddy Toji! Kill Naoya (sry bae) and kiss Madara 😉

Q5: What made you want to start writing?
A5: What made me start writing was for the fun in it and also for something to cope with for my mental health. I like to distract myself from any sort of problem, and writing is my way to cope. Not sure if that made sense, I'm kinda bad at expressing myself lol.

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with leo's)
A6: Hmm hold on a sec *runs to google*  okay I would marry Gojo since he's a Sagittarius and both zodiac signs are fire signs so they get along really well!

Q7: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad after five years?
A7: Well when I first joined wattpad I wasn't as active as I am now, and that was for like 2 years. It was calming at first, and then when I began to join fandoms and read stories about anime characters I could not stop this "addiction". It's been one hell of a ride, tbh.

Q8: Do you have any plans after you leave Wattpad?
A8: Not that I could think of in the moment, no. I'm not planning to leave wattpad anytime soon, I got new books coming up and I wanna write them!

Q9: Any advice for new writers?
A9: Last year, I began to write actual stories. MAN WAS IT AN EXPERIENCE. I remember being scared to publish my first book, thinking that I would get hate for not being a "good writer". But then I realized, I didn't have to be a professional to write a story. Anyone can write a story even if your spelling is bad, or if your grammar isn't being used correctly.. your writing will progress each time you write, write, and WRITE. TRUST ME!! Looking back at my old books that are currently unpublished, my writing was ASS.
Another thing, Google will be your best friend . Tired of using the word 'pretty' in each paragraph? Then search up 'synonyms for pretty'. Little things like that will help you improve! Wish all of the new writers the best of luck!! <33

Q10: Anything you want to say to your readers/supporters/friends?
A10: I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! MY MUTUALS? MWAH!!! <333 MY READERS? I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS MWAH!! <33  thank you for supporting me in everything!

Q11: Are there any writers who you think deserve more attention?
11. YES!! -StfuLvnii @-AIZAWASLVT- @llilthh @fxshiguros @Lanxxelot @nico-arlert @dilucs_cumdump @-SENKUSSLUT @UKIYZO @APPL3PI @-BAKUSLXT @shetooswag @RISQUERIOT @suna-mayo @VENOMHUB @-SUKUVA @wwwmoonlight @TYR3NT @_Jebriel @-BAKUGOSLUTT and many more!!

Q12: In your bio I can see that you have some upcoming works. Can you give a little spoiler to the plot for one of the stories?
A12: So I'm currently working on a story for Yuuji Itadori....still thinking of the title! SPOILER: someone dies T-T

Q13: Is there something that annoys you about being a writer on Wattpad?
A13: Okay I get annoyed when someone comments something they don't like on my story. I have many comment that they didn't like the emoji I used...like bro...an emoji. AN EMOJI? What is the emoji doing to you? Lmao. You don't have to comment: "why that emoji?" Just ignore it. Pretend it's not there lol. Don't make a big deal out of it. No need to comment things you don't like and pointing it out. It will make the author of the story feel like they did something wrong to please their readers.

 It will make the author of the story feel like they did something wrong to please their readers

hope you enjoyed this interview!! also hope you have a great birthday 🎉

my goal for the month of august is to try and stop being so shy to message some of y'all. like i be really wanting to send y'all a message but then i second guess everything. so my goal is to try and push myself to make more friends!! so add me to y'all discord servers so we can all chat!! discord - mula #8257

btw, i just posted the first two chapters of my plot shop book. it's titled "pluto" hope you all will check it out!!