-LEVISWHORE

Interview with -leviswhore Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Interview with -leviswhore Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Q1: Your first year anniversary is coming up soon. How does it feel to have accomplished so much in such a short time?
A1: Honestly, it feels mindblowing that I've accomplished so much in a short time. I honestly didn't expect myself to gain that big of a following in the span of 7 months, but I'm really grateful that I've been granted such an opportunity.

Q2: It seems as though you are a fan of AOT. So I must ask which character's death affected you the most? (SPOILERS MAY BE HERE)
A2: I think Eren, Hange and Sasha's death hurt the most.

Q3: Earned It is your most popular book that you have published. How did you come up with the plot?
A3: I'm honestly not sure how I came up with a plot, but I think it was honestly because I just wanted to write more about Eren, modern wise.

Q4: What made you join Wattpad and become a writer?
A4: I think it was this one time I was reading a story and I wasn't really satisfied with the plot, nor the ending. Don't get me wrong, the book was good, but I felt as if I could perhaps try writing a book, as I'm in control of what occurs and I can make or break a story.

Q5: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?
A5: I have one of the fattest anime plush collection. I've actually never tried any other ice cream flavours except from: vanilla, strawberry and chocolate. Not a very fun fact, but I'm boring.

Q6: Do you have hobbies outside of writing?
A6: I do art and I just like to play Roblox most of the time. (Ik I'm an older teen, but the game's good― especially the mimic and the asylum)

Q7: Do you have a tv show that you enjoy and want to share with your readers?
A7: Um Honestly, Tokyo revengers. I never thought I'd instantly become interested in the show and manga but I did.

Q8: How would you describe your writing style?
A8: I honestly don't know how to describe it, but I tend to think of it as somewhat sophisticated.

Q9: You currently have five upcoming works. Could you give us a little spoiler to the plot of one of those works?
A9: So my Eren fanfic, I'll elaborate a bit on the plot. So it's supposed to be a kind of slow burn story, filled with a lot of angst and many other topics. Eren and Y/n start off as people with mutual friends, never really talking to each other until... THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY.

Q10: Is there an anime character that you haven't written for but want to?
A10: Hmmm, I think I've always wanted to write for Saiki. I honestly love Saiki but I've never really had a plot for him, as his character is so... difficult to portray nicely in a story. (but well done to the authors that had depicted him nicely in stories)

Q11: Do you listen to any music while you write your chapters? If yes, is there an artist you want to recommend to your readers?
A11: I'm gonna name a few, sorry I just can't pick. I recommend: Doja cat, Chase Atlantic, Brent Faiyaz, Mitski, Artic monkeys, the neighbourhood, Keshi and Summer Walker.

Q12: Anything you wish to say to readers/supporters/friends?
A12: I just want to say thank you, all of you. I'm not good at expressing how I feel, but I can say that I'm grateful for each and every one of you.

thank you for granting me this opportunity. I appreciate it :)

happy i got to interview ya!!btw you have amazing music taste, every artist you listed is *chef kisses*

btw you have amazing music taste, every artist you listed is *chef kisses*.