-FXUYU

Interview with -FXUYU Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/They

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/They

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: I have a passion for arts, Any form of arts from paintings to sketching even poetry, I find them relaxing and peaceful

A1: I have a passion for arts, Any form of arts from paintings to sketching even poetry, I find them relaxing and peaceful. If i had free time I also play instruments (I'm not good at it but who cares) and do archery.

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: Yes! There are many great writers/authors out there like @Inuikidana @zizing1e nana-mania @-eu4ricj @-volontea @tokyodoki @mxtchly @-swaggymichi
@-JUPITER @IHatetobeAnonymous
@-WFNRINA @STANBAJI @-izanaswife. I recommend reading their works, they have Amazing books!

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: Definitely 'Summer Song' even tho the plot is not mine but originally belongs to Yuki Midorikawa. It's the only book i have thats finished and has a stable plot line, It's also my first ever book in this app so i try it make it interesting and Good as i can!

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: Yesn't, Maybe a bit had changed in my lifes occurance, I can tell that i find writing/creating stories in a different perspectives rather than a troublesome hobby.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: Ngl, I suck at giving advices:)), I'm not a professional in the category of writing rather I'm just mixing words in rumbles. But! You should just write in a way you are comfortable whether it's fancy, funny, or simple. And if you're ready to try out new styles in writing, you can start by making your paragraphs more imaginative and complex. Honestly, Don't stress yourself do it in your own pace and have fun!

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign or mbti)
A6: I don't know what signs are compatible with mine so I need to search that up. And I found out that Leo's are compatible with their fellow fire signs. And again I have to search up anime characters under those signs and tamaki suou is one of them! That man is perfect and if his fcking real I'll marry him anyday. We can sure real vibe with each other (His filthy rich too jsjs)

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: I have many but the one's i like the most are Lovers to strangers and Lovers to enemies. Cus we all need a good angst in our dull lives so why the heck not make ourselves suffer more :)).

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: Even the dictionary can't come up with words to describe how grateful I am to everyone of you! No srsly, I enjoy my day bcus of y'all

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: Hoping to try and make my writing more cheerful and to try a more serious one that uses various words instead of constantly repeating a word. Learning by reading popular novels because i want to write like them.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: Thinking logically, All sane one's will pick a universe with no problems and have a perfect life but who cares about that ain't nobody curious how will it feel like to get eaten by a titan or get sucked out of blood by a demon??? We're going to die anyways

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: Shit, Utterly shit. This account was created because of cliche thing and i don't want to go back to those times but Once i started taking interest in fanfics like movies or animes i like i change my account to what i have now and look at me writing bullshit here.

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: Music and maybe philosophy. My inspiration depends on my mood

 My inspiration depends on my mood