-HTTPLOVE

Interview with -HTTPLOVE Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/Her

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/Her

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: Some fun facts about myself is that I actually play softball and I really love reading

A1: Some fun facts about myself is that I actually play softball and I really love reading. Like any fantasy or action books is something I would read.

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: Some writers I feel like deserve more attention is @-SLUTTYJAEGER- , they write stories using a poc y/n which I think is great since most stories describe y/n as someone who is probably white.

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: I really recommend WAP or JAILBREAK, I love these two plots so much and I really work hard on trying to update around my busy schedule.

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: Definitely, I feel like I have found a hobby ive enjoyed and I love reading the comments but the stress of updating due to all the after school softball practice can be really hard and frustrating.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: Some writing tips I recommend is probably proof reading. Especially a new book, I find myself leaning towards books with better spelling of words. Even though sometimes I don't spell everything right because of autocorrect, I go back to change I it when someone points it out.

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign)
A6: 100% Mikasa Ackerman.  I watched aot for the first time and I was like, "man f*ck levi this girl I way better"

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: Enemies to lovers, like it's so good to read and the slow burn. I absolutely love it.

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: Well, I am really thankful everyone and all the support I receive. Along with those who stuck with me even when I went MIA for months. It means so much to mean that you guys enjoy my works.

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: I want to change the vocabulary I use, like more descriptive and using more imagery to convey my thoughts through my work.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: Probably the OHS universe, like I love the characters and the plot. So it seems pretty fun.

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: My journey on wattpad surprises me to this day. When I started back in 2020 November I never thought I'd be where I am now.

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: My readers and other big writers. I like reading a lot on here to gather ideas and it inspires me to create more.