TWILIGHTX_

Interview with twilightx_ Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Q1: What are your biggest inspirations when writing a chapter for your books?A1: my biggest inspirations that i get for writing chapters would be listening to music and discussing head canons with two of my best friends that also write :)

A1: my biggest inspirations that i get for writing chapters would be listening to music and discussing head canons with two of my best friends that also write :) .

Q2: Did you think your book Irresistible would become so popular?
A2: to be honest, i had a gut feeling that irresistible might end up going somewhere. did i know that it would actually go viral? not at all but i'm glad it did.

Q3: What made you start writing blackxanimereader stories?
A3: i mainly began to write anime x black readers just because the x readers that i would read never satisfied me as much. the same reason why people read x black reader fics was the same reason why i began to write them.

Q4: How does it feel to be so close to the milestone of 10K?
A4: i'm so excited, it's just so shocking to me because 10k is a loooooot of people reading my work. i don't know mannn, i would forget that i'm a whole writer and have people who read and support my work and it makes my day better when i do think about it. sheesh, 10k??? i'm just really geeked.

Q5: Any authors you think deserve more attention?
A5: SAJNTS remingtonma_ -MONIREI -leviswhore dekunextdure _ranee BUBBLZ_X -prettypluto (all on wattpad).

Q6: How would you describe the year that you have been a Wattpad as a reader/writer?
A6: i've been a wattpad writer for about 11 months now, it's been a roller coaster. being a writer is honestly something that you need time and patience for. the writers block, the lack of motivation, hate comments all of it is gonna fly right through you regardless but having support from mutuals and followers always helped me to not give up.

Q7: Is there a book that you currently have in your drafts? If yes, would you give a little spoiler as to what it's like?
A7: i do have a gojo x black male reader in my drafts. some of my supporters that follow me on my spam on instagram should already know about it. all imma say is, listen to the song BEST INTEREST by tyler the creator, look up the lyrics from genius, read what meanings behind those lyrics and boom! the plot is right there for you :))

Q8: Is there a troupe that you are tired of seeing other authors write?
A8: i actually don't have a specific trope. but one trope that i do find odd is authors writing fics that involve step siblings stuff...it's weird. AND THE IM NOT LIKE OTHER GIRL STUFF, I HATE THAT SO MUCH.

Q9: Would you ever venture out and write a story with different themes then what you usually write?
A9: absolutely. i'm currently writing this armin fic called 'Vanish' and it's something that i've never written before. i'm usually on the more fluffy and angst, a little bit of smut side. Vanish is angst but it's the type of angst that i've never written before. extreme EXTREME heartbreak, manipulation, it's just realllly sad. i actually hesitated on writing it since people don't always feel like toxic relationships should be written most of the time but i'm all for angst and so are other people.

Q10: If you could go back and say something to yourself when you first joined Wattpad, what would it be?
A10: don't give up whatsoever, writing can bring out so much talent in you that you thought you'd never had. not everyone is gonna like your work and that's okay, just remember there is a large number of people that like you're work and that's all that matters. WRITE FOR YOU AND YOU ONLY!! dont force to change how you write just because of one comment. take your time, wattpad isn't going anywhere. your mental health is so much more important than wattpad.

Q11: Favorite troupe to write about?
A11: my favorite trope(s) to write about would be best friends to lovers, rivals/enemies to lovers, forbidden love and fake dating.

Q12: Anything you would like to say to your readers/supporters?
A12: I mean this with my whole heart, i love every single person that enjoys reading my work. the support that i receive each day is amazing and i honestly don't know what i'd be doing if i didn't have all these supporters. it's a great feeling knowing that your work can make anyone's day. again, i'm appreciate all of you so so so so much. YALL ARE MY BESTIES FOR REAL MANNNN

hope i didn't miss anything 😭

thank you for being the third person who i got to interview (also love your stories)!! i am so many more people who i am currently in the work for interview stay tuned everyone <333