ILIKEPLATYPUS

Interview with ilikeplatypus Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/They

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/They

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: my childhood dream was to become a musician or anything music related, that's why i started learning guitar at the age of 12

A1: my childhood dream was to become a musician or anything music related, that's why i started learning guitar at the age of 12. currently at the age of 16, i know it's impossible lol. but hey, i'm learning bass right now. so yay i guess.

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: absolutely!! here are some i personally love: @togenami @-yyuuna @-WFNRINA @mikoia -FXUYU @SaboSugarRush @anqelically @b4rbatossama @anaisworld @chifuyuramen @K4EYALBER1CH bajiest @sanobaedo @-JUP1T3R

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: to all the newcomers, i personally recommend my personal favourite — sing for me, angel (ran's ff) or fan's favourite — bonten's little girl (kazutora's ff). i really enjoy writing these two.

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: hmm.. not really except for my sleep schedule but either way it'll still be the same. i usually write at midnight while listening to some songs.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: i'm not really good at giving out advices but try exploring your surroundings, observe the change, they really help in descriptive writing. for vocabularies, i usually just google synonyms. (okay, i took literature in high school and still got a D — at least i passed)

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign or mbti)
A6: i don't know much about zodiac signs but i searched it up on google. i'm a gemini and it said that gemini are most compatible with aquarius and libra. so i would marry haruhi from ohshc.

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: i'm alright with any troupe but i do love to read forbidden love or soulmates troupe. for my own books... i enjoy writing soulmates troupe like stuck with me (baji's ff).

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: i'm really grateful for those who have supported me throughout my journey on wattpad, allowing me to meet new people here. i genuinely enjoy reading your comments on every chapters. i love y'all and thank you <33

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: it's probably not related but to finally decide on which format to put :/ as you can see in some of my books, i have different format like sometimes there's an introduction with the playlist and characters in while some with only the playlist. other than that, i hope to improve on my vocabularies and descriptions.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: bungou stray dogs or tokyo revengers. imagine going to that uzumaki cafe and having dazai to ask you for a double suicide every day. yea. but i swear, if i were to be in tokyo revengers, there's a high chance that i'll get killed in the end. putting that aside, i'd like to actually enjoy youth like them, going out fighting and stuff- but not entirely like them if you know what i mean.

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: i used to make a table to track how much i grow depending on the amount of reads i have each month and eventually forgotten about it. it's really heartwarming to see that people are enjoying what you're writing and their reactions on your imagination. plus writing really helps me with my creative writing essays in school haha

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: i installed wattpad just to read free! one shots and stories. just reading how these authors putting their imaginations into words got me thinking like 'wow, it would be nice to actually share my imaginations with people' and that's how i got into writing.