GOLDENSALMONROE

Interview with GOLDENSALMONROE Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/Her

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/Her

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: I'm a piercing junkie, sitting at ten right now and I'm considering getting a smiley to end that phase until I get into tattoos

A1: I'm a piercing junkie, sitting at ten right now and I'm considering getting a smiley to end that phase until I get into tattoos. In truth, I'm like a mix between bougie and indie hippie, diamonds are quite literally my best friend. Cooking is my best flex, and music rules my life.

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: My fave from the bottom of my heart, dej-writes. I love her, her energy and her books are slept on. In other words, my heart goes out to my biggest fan and supporter :P.

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: If anyone were to find my page, I'm honestly gonna recommend Meet the Sinners, Rental, Daddy Issues, The Tutor's Fool, High School Reunion, Female Robbery and Dealer's Hand. I love all my books but literally these are just my babies.

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: Honestly, it's 50/50. I could be sitting around and instantly a wave of cringe hits me from a single sentence I wrote about months ago. Anything other than that, it's helped my writing improve and my creativity so much.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: My tips kinda depend on the topic. My top three are, music helps with inspiration, for a new book, try to have full faith in it. The biggest one is to write for yourself. If you can't impress yourself, who else are you working for?

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign or mbti)
A6: Wow um...I can't choose just one :((. My heart belongs to Roronoa Zoro, Bokuto Koutaro and lastly, Rindou Haitani. If you can't tell, I love the stoic quiet type with a touch of crackhead energy.

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: My favorite troupe to write has to be either enemies to lovers or opposites attract. I feel like there can be so much to analyze and tackle if done right. Cliques can hold much potential if you think past the norm, give the characters a good story, things to change and a good plot...that's a beautiful masterpiece in my eyes.

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: Of course. I love you guys, my current followers and prospectives. Thank you for all the love, support just...everything. My heart goes out to every single one of you and I can't wait to see where our journey goes my loves!

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: Man, I couldn't even tell you. No one is supposed to remain staggent, change comes for everyone and everything. I'm always looking to change some of the wording I use and putting my imagination into those words. Basically, whenever I feel stuck, I search for that change.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: Full heartedly has to be Tokyo Revengers. I mean, I'm guaranteed to live unlike One Piece, One punch Man, Attack on Titan, you get it. Besides, Rindou and I would very much be off ignoring the violent gangs while sipping on our black tea from the sidelines. We'll support Ran though!

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: My journey on Wattpad has been a whirlwind. I used that term in a previous interview because that's all I can say. From two hundred, four hundred, six to now begin at 1.2 thousand, that's amazing. It all happened within seven months too! Proud isn't even the first word to use, probably thank you for the support and more will be on the way!

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: Music, art, and my mind inspires me. Everything holds a story, just gotta know how to apply it.

 Everything holds a story, just gotta know how to apply it