PARHKERS

Interview with parhkers Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/They

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/They

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: hmm i like playing video games and going broke bc of it

A1: hmm i like playing video games and going broke bc of it

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: @taoriiyse i terrorize u but it's ok it balances out! jake's followers r like dead insects so he deserves more attention @gravehop and mocha deserves a classic Dead-To-Alive comeback on @nihilicious

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: HELP UM I HATE LIKE ALL MY BOOKS RN except starving dogs?? i like writing for that so i would start with that book and then do the descent into hell

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: um sometimes when i think about 2020 suicide baiters and toxic ppl / fake friends on wp bc this website is a curse sometimes... i feel old when i think about the cycles wattpad has gone thru..

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: don't project the english language into your books and take your time to find the right style for you. if u have to google every word or read hours of poetry books to come up with a chapter, clearly you're exhausting too much into an overly poetic mesh of words. like bro!!!!! also its ok to not be happy with ur chapter or writing.. dont feel like you need to be "perfect" or seek validation from literal strangers over your words...

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign)
A6: No just no...

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: only 1 bed or enemies to lovers , it's funny HAHAHA cliché but it's worth it. not every fanfic has to be like overly mega realistic or stupidly fantastical...

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: to my friends.. you guys r so funny im friends with literal comedians its JFKSDJFKHSJK uh to the readers that dont call me author chan and that are very cool nice people, thank you for reading my works :]]]

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: i would go back in time and suckerpunch 2020 me and then leave their computer on the street so i would never be influenced 2 think you need to be fancy to have good writing skills.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: tokyo ghoul so i can exist purely for beating the shit out of kaneki ken that little shit

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: not fun and quite problematic and full of 14 year old "weebs"

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: my friends, music and irl experiences. most shit i write it just projecting HELP? or ideas that come 2 me in the midst of some weird dream.

 most shit i write it just projecting HELP? or ideas that come 2 me in the midst of some weird dream