KXNYXH

Interview with kxnyxh Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/Her

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/Her

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: some fun facts about me is that i like reading

A1: some fun facts about me is that i like reading. when i was younger, that was all i did lol.

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: yeah! @SUN4RYNN , @-D0LL3Y3S , @RUMIYAMA , @-ASAHISWAIFU , @sunas-type , @-plxnetjeezy , @BXBLICHOR , @ajfrance0621 , @Br33dingBunny_ , @3musk3t33rs , @prioritysope , @-SCIOPHOBIA , @-MIKASASWIFE , @conniessexyblkgf , @SiaLovedYou , @-FA1RYS0CK , @E-EWREGIONS , @-IZUKUSDIXR , @katsukispunchingbag , @-CH0KEDEKU and many more. they definitely deserve more recognition and attention so please check them out <3

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: i recommend eunoia and choices. eunoia is a hanta sero book in a college au (alternative universe) and choices (which i am redoing and reworking on) is a izuku midoriya book at it's regular location. both are black fem readers :)

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: it kinda did and didn't. it definitely help improve in my writing which is a help for school. i honestly didn't think choices was going to blow up the way that it did. especially that fast in a short amount of time. with in the first week and a half that I posted choices, it already has almost 10k views.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: sure! don't be afraid to ask anyone for help or tips and also do not let any negativity get to you. those type of people are only going to try and tear you down.

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign or mbti)
A6: i'm a scorpio and it says i'm compatible with cancers and pisces. i'll go with tanjiro because he's one of my favorite anime
characters and i really like him and his personality.

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: friends to lovers is my favorite.

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: i wanna say thank you to all of yall for supporting me through this whole journey. i never thought i would've gotten to this point without you guys.

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: something that i would like to change in my writing style is to stop adding unnecessary and random events and something i would want to add is to add more details.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: i would want to live in the mha world so i can how it feels to have a quirk and to talk to everyone.

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: it has been pretty decent, i enjoy making more and more new friends on wattpad.

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: definitely my supporters and my friends. even when I don't feel like writing, they give me motivation to keep going.

 even when I don't feel like writing, they give me motivation to keep going