BLACKFEMDOMQUEEN

Interview with BlackFemdomQueen Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/They

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/They

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: I've been writing foooor 3 in a half years now? I started off young, which I don't recommend, but it turned me into the good writer I am today:) I love all types of music ( except Country )

A1: I've been writing foooor 3 in a half years now? I started off young, which I don't recommend, but it turned me into the good writer I am today:) I love all types of music ( except Country )

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: For suure. Shout out to my babe
@-BAKUWHORE-, @Tiringqueen, @tojisfleshlight, aaaand @edolieeh. Love them with all my heart, fr

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3: Check out "Bodyguard" It's my completed BTS book. After that look at my Anime one shots. You won't regret it ;)

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: Yes it has actually. Writing has made me actually want to write in school, it gives me confidence and I love the feedback I get from my teachers and readers. Not only that but I'm not as illiterate as I was when I first started.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: When you have an idea, write it down immediately, because you will forget. If you're writing fanfics, and you're young, start off with fluff and angst. Trust me, those p*rn videos you watch can only get u so far for inspiration .

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign or mbti)
A6: I am a October libra:) so I'd marry Itachi who's a Gemini. You already know it's finna get crazy man.

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: Enemies to lovers(I have something coming for this one) toxic relationship but won't break up (check out menace in my anime book )

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: I need mutuals, so don't be shy to hit me up on my tumblr or inbox ❤️ Also, thank you for my real supporters who's been around ever since my mommy book ( recently deleted) y'all funny as hell and I appreciate y'all ❤️‍

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: I seriously want to work to work on my dictionary. I always loved the way the black men I know talks with intelligence, that motivates me.

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: This is a hard one. All the animes I Fuck with is hella dangerous  buuut, id go with black butler.

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: ROUGH BUT WORTH IT

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: The dominant black women that I surround my self with.

Q12: What inspires you?A12: The dominant black women that I surround my self with