M3IKO0O

Interview with M3IKO0O Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers Pronouns: She/Her

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers
Pronouns: She/Her

Q1: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?A1: I'm in college studying forensic psychology— I'm obsessed with true crime

A1: I'm in college studying forensic psychology— I'm obsessed with true crime. I started out writing poetry, that's how I got into other forms of writing. My favorite animes are Naruto, Death Note, Hunter X Hunter, Haikyuu, AOT and more recently, JJK. I'm pretty short, 5'1 on a good day. I'm into gaming, not hardcore but I play a lot of video games.

Q2: Are there any writers you feel deserve more attention on Wattpad?
A2: Omg there's so many, it's hard to narrow it down 😩I really enjoy reading theenexthokage 's books, they're really well written and interesting. Also @ourlastbraincell , her writing is phenomenal.

Someone recommended @sunassub 's books to me and her work is also really well written, I enjoy reading her writing. Finally, @-SHIINYA , I see so much potential in their writing. They have great story ideas !

Q3: What book of yours would you recommend to anyone new to finding your account?
A3:Dejected ! It's been one of my favorite books to write, and that y/n is probably my favorite in terms of her backstory and personality.

Q4: Has becoming an author affected you in any way in your everyday life?
A4: Yes ! It's helped me become more confident in myself and my abilities as I learn and grow into my own writing style. It's also helped me become more motivated and able to manage my time better when I set goals and deadlines— although, it can definitely be stressful at times.

Q5: Could you recommend any writing tips for new writers?
A5: Write for yourself ! I feel like that's the best advice I could give to anyone starting out. Don't focus so much on the reads and follows, those things can take time to accumulate and it can be disheartening if they aren't coming in fast enough— just keep writing your story, the way you want it to be told. It can definitely reflect in your content if you aren't passionate about what you're creating.

Q6: What anime character would you marry? (based on who's compatible with your zodiac sign)
A6: As a scorpio, we're compatible with other water signs so I'd probably marry Hinata from Haikyuu— he's a cancer. I feel like he'd be a great husband lol

Q7: Do you have a favorite trope to read/write about?
A7: Def enemies to lovers. It's so cliche to say that but it's just so good. Really, anything with drama and excitement, I'm hooked.

Q8: Anything that you want to say to your friends/readers/supporters?
A8: Omg, I can't even put into words how much I appreciate my readers. All of the kind words of encouragement, seeing how much they enjoy reading my work— it seriously means so much to me. So corny, but it really motivates me to keep going. Not just with writing, but even with everyday life in general.

Q9: As a writer what's one thing you would want to change or add to your writing style?
A9: Tbh, I want to write a purely sweet and fluffy book— it would be so different from what I usually write which is mostly angsty drama with fluffy moments here and there 💀

Q10: What anime universe would you want to live in?
A10: I'd say Haikyuu for the characters and the fact that there would be minimal risk to my life, but if we're being honest it would be so cool to live in the aot verse, besides the risk of getting eaten LOL I wanna swing around in ODM gear, it looks so fun— though I'd probably suck at killing titans.

Q11: How would you describe your journey on Wattpad?
A11: It's honestly been great! The interactions I've had with my readers and fellow authors has been so fulfilling. Of course there's times when people aren't so nice, but that's to be expected on such a public platform. I've only been writing on wattpad since 2020, but yeah, so far I've enjoyed my time here.

Q12: What inspires you?
A12: Music, movies, anime (duh), reading books, reading other fanfics— inspiration is everywhere !

Q12: What inspires you?A12: Music, movies, anime (duh), reading books, reading other fanfics— inspiration is everywhere !

apologies to everyone who had had to wait for me to post these. college was way more busier for me than i expected. so all of these will be posted over the summer.