ARINASBUSSY

Interview with arinasbussy Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Bold: Questions / Italics: Answers

Q1: Where do you get the inspiration for your themes?A1: Most of the time, I'll look for inspiration on Pinterest, or I'd have a concept already in my head

A1: Most of the time, I'll look for inspiration on Pinterest, or I'd have a concept already in my head.

Q2: You have been on Wattpad for less than a year. How does it make you feel to have achieved so many accomplishments in a short period of time?
A2: My experience on Wattpad astounded me; I never expected to get to where I am now in such a short period of time. I'm grateful to everyone who has read my books; without them, I wouldn't be able to write my stories with such passion.

Q3: It seems that Camboy and F*ck Buddies are your most popular stories. How did you come up with the plot for these two books?
A3: F*ck Buddies was my first story, and I didn't have much of a plot planned for it. I simply continued ahead with my ideas until I decided to turn them into an actual storyline. The plot of 'Camboy' came from the title. Sometimes a single phrase can assist me in composing a complete story.

Q4: Is there anything you wish to incorporate into your writing?
A4: I wish to incorporate more descriptive and more coherent phrases in my books. Writing emotions has always been one of my weaknesses when it comes to being descriptive.

Q5: What made you start writing?
A5: This is a fascinating story. My friends and I decided to spin a wheel and write a fanfiction based on the character we landed on. I got Asahi and ended up writing a fanfic about him. It was a disaster, and it was never published, but I grew a liking to writing and decided to give it a try.

Q6: Do you have any hobbies outside of writing?
A6: Yes! I don't have to many hobbies but I occasionally like to draw and play badminton when I'm not busy.

Q7: Can you tell us some fun facts about yourself?
A7: Fun facts about myself... I hate horror movies, terrified of the open water, I love sushi and steak, and love late night drives. (pretty standard)

Q8: Has writing impacted your everyday personal life?
A8: Kind of? Not really? It hasn't exactly affected my personal life. I usually write in my free time and whenever I feel like it. And since I don't have a busy schedule, it's not one of my top priorities in my day-to-day basis.

Q9: If you had to choose one word to describe your books, what word would it be?
A9: Probably thrilling.

Q10: Any writing tips you wish to give to new writers?
A10:Read other stories by other authors and see how you can improve your own. And remember to never push yourself to update if you don't feel like it. Write for fun, don't feel pressured to write because others want you too.

Q11: How would you describe your writing style?
A11: Bland and idiomatic.

Q12: Are there any authors you feel deserve more attention?
A12:@ -CUPIDSCURSE @GOLDENSALMONROE @1800-KACCHANS-BITCH @milkberrie @CHANGESREI @ATSUSETS

Q13: What is the inspiration behind your username?
A13: Yk, I kinda just put 'arina' and 'bussy' together and it seemed to work out. Not much inspo. However, telling other's my username when asked for can be humiliating at times.

Q14: Which one of your books has been your favorite to write?
A14: Hm. This is a difficult question since each and one of my books have something exceptionally special about them. But I'd have to say 'Certified Pornstar.' The conflicts I have planned for this book are hectic.

Sorry for responding late! But thank you for interviewing me. This was honestly very fun and an interesting experience. <3

more interviews to come !!