"Long time no see, Adrienne." Said Mr Jeon.

"Long time no see too, Bryson." I said.

"Erm..where is your daughter?" Asked Mrs Jeon while looking around.

"About that.....she went missing.." I said.

"OMG, What?! What's happened?" They asked.

"I don't know, she just left a note and gone. Sigh..I guess the marriage will be cancel."

"No! We cant do that!"

I looked at the person who talking loudly....It was Jeon Jungkook.

"You can't talk loudly in front of eldest. Rude! " Mrs. Jeon scolded him.

"Is okay. By the way, why don't want to cancle it? Do you have your reason?" I asked.

"Well...you see..... I fall in love with her since qe were young... and I want to live happily with her." Said Jungkook who smiled sweetly.

I just smiled and looked at him. He suddenly said "I will help you find her sir, I promised you." He gave me a serious look.

"That's good to heard." I felt relieved for having such a son in law .

"How could she said he pushed other on purpose,looked at this young man ,he is kind. He won't do such thing..." I thought.

Jungkook's POV

"I will find you (Y/N) and make you mine....I will.."

End of Jungkook's POV

In Korea
(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up and took a shower. After shower, I started to choose some clothes to wear.

 After shower, I started to choose some clothes to wear

Perfect. Not too show off.

I put a wig on and a nerdy glasses with some make up that will make me looked uglier. After that, I went to the school. After 5 minutes of walking, I finally arrived at school. There are a lot of students looked at me in weird way.

I heard some gossips.

"Hey, looked at her. Gosh..she so ugly."

"Is a good thing that them will not look up for her. Hehehe... Our win girls."

"Them?" I question myself.

"Some famous tiktokers maybe? Or model..(nice) maybe just some random peoples that look handsome or pretty that make lots of peoples jealous about...MEH." Strung.

I continue walked along the hall and heard the girls screaming. Gosh..is this the drama...boy over f****er?

"Ahhhh!!! Oppa!!!!"

I turned around, quickly glare at them. Okay...there are 6 of them and I couldn't dare to see their face, because of the plastic smile sticking on their face. I just ignored them and quickly left this "hellish" place. I walked to the principal's room and knocked it. She told me to get inside and gave me my schedule.

"Let see...my first period is...." I was too concentrated and didn't know there were a group of students infront of me. I accident bumped to them and we all fell.

"Ouch!" I heard them shouted.

"Im sor-" She cut off me.

"Yah! Do you have eyes!" One of the girl point at me.

She scanned me from head to toe. Then she smirked. "Look what we have here, a nerd." They all stand up. I just looked at them and freeze. One of them pull my "hair", so it doesn't felt pain at all but I acted it.

"Ah! It's hurt! Let go!" Meanwhile inner me be like, "Please don't fall..."

"Hurt?! You almost ruin my make up!"

I looked at them closely. Wow.. they are just some girl who have thick make up on their face. Gezz..they are so fake.

"Who do you think you are?" I shouted.

"Oh, you don't know us? You must be the newbie then." She smirked and the other laughed. Before they start doing nasty thing to me, someone stopped them.

"Yah! What are you guys doing!" Suddenly, I heard a girl voice. I turn to her. I saw a beautiful girl with blonde hair ran toward our direction. They quickly let go of me and warned me, "If we saw you again, you will be death." After that ,they ran away.

I patted my jean and quickly stand up. The girl asked,"Omg! Are you okay?"
I nodded my head lightly. "Oh, by the way I'm Lisa." She said.

I just smile to her and walked straight pass by her. But, she grasped my wrist and said ,"Let's be friend!" I just nodded and why not, I don't have friend in here tho. We walked together to our class. Unexpectedly, we were in the same class. When I got inside, I saw all of them laughed at me.... let me guess is my appearance. Meh, I don't really care they laughed at me. I walked to an empty seat with Lisa.

"Oh! I forget to ask! What's your name?" Lisa asked.

Of cause I can't gave her my real name. I just gonna change my surname. "I'm Kim (Y/N)." After a few minutes of chitchat, the teacher came and said, "I heard we got a new student, please stand up and introduce yourself."

I stand up and start introducing, "Hi, my name is Kim(Y/N). Please take care me." Shitty gossips again, whatever...I sat down and prepare to study. Suddenly, BAM! The door had been opened roughly. I looked toward the door and saw 4 hotties came in with 5 girls. Wait, they were the one who almost snatch my wig this morning. Ohy lord, how great.....

What a good beginning of school.....
______________________________________

Hope you all like it!!! Sorry for my terrible english and grammar mistakes!!!