After 4 hours of designing, I felt tired. I walked out from my craft room and decided to chill at living room by watching some TV shows to entertain myself. After a few minutes, I accidentally fell asleep for few hours.

"Miss, Miss (Y/N), please wake up. Your dance teacher is here." Said the lead maid.

"Huh? What time it is?" I quickly glare at the clock which is 4:27p.m.. Shitttt... the class start in 4:30p.m..

"Okay, tell the teacher I will be there after 5 minutes." I sonic ran to bathroom and quickly change it to my dance outfit.

And started my dance lesson and following by singing lesson and rap lesson

And started my dance lesson and following by singing lesson and rap lesson. After all the lessons, I'm tired. I went for another bath and change it to this outfit.

 I went for another bath and change it to this outfit

C O M F Y .

I went to dinning room and greet my dad again. After dinner, my dad suddenly talked to me in a serious tone.

"Hey, darling. I have something to tell you."

"Okay, what it is?" The father hesitated and continue talking.

"I want you to marry to Jungkook."

Jungkook? The name sound familiar. Suddenly the flashback pop out in my mind.

Flashback

He kicked me in my stomach and said "Haha, you looked horrible. Nobody want to talk to you." After that, he smirked showing his tiny bunny teeth.

We are currently taking taekwondo lesson and as always Jungkook kept bullying me because I'm weak.

I get mad at him and ran far away. I stopped and started to cry near the garden. Suddenly someone back hugged me, I looked who it is, it was my beautiful mom. I smiled and hugged her back, "Who is  making my baby cry?"

"Stiff...is stupid Jungkook."I said it angrily.

"Hump little lady, is not good to call other people stupid." She gently flicked my forehead.

"Yes, aunty was right."he said.

"What did you want from me." Because I was so scared of him, I ran away endlessly again. I did not know I was ran over the gate. Suddenly I heard engine sound and I froze. My mom push me to the other side then "Bang". I saw her laid on the floor with blood coming out from her head. I looked up and saw one of Jungkook's arm extended out. Showing like pushing gesture. I'm mad and blaming him for pushing my mother.

End of flashback

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY THAT MURDERER!"

"(Y/N) YOU SHOULD NOT TALK LOUD TO ME! I'M YOUR FATHER!"

"You know what happened to me when I was young right......Because itbis all his fault!!Mother dead!!!" I cried sadly and angrily.

"If he didn't push mother to the road....mother won't die...."

"(Y/N) is all an accident." The father showed sad smile.

"Accident?! You are not believe when I telling you that jerk push mother to the road on purpose!" I shouted .

"(Y/N) darling, think! How can a child push an adult? That's impossible to do that!"

"Nothing is impossible. I still remember him pushing mom to me... I think he want both of us to die...I guess you won't belive me after all...... and again I'm not marry to that jerk..." After I said it, I went to my room.

"(Y/N)! Sigh...this girl....when she can understand a little.." he sighted.

In my room

I kept sobbing, in my though just think I don't want to marry that jerk. What should I do...

Suddenly, an idea popped out of my mind. "How about run away from home." I smirked and quickly packed my things up. After packing, I heard knocking sounds.

"Oh shit! It must be the lead maid checking me!" I though.

I ran to my bed and fake asleep. She walked inside the room and checked on me. After that, she left.
"Hew, that was close."
I put on my hat and my mask and carefully grapped my luggages. I slowly closed the door and tip toeing to the mian door. I slowly open the door and gently close it. You thought I was free...oh no no...still got one challenge .. the GUARDS. All because of the incident, my dad hired more guards.

I used rocks to make distractions and quickly use my key to open the gate door and left by taking taxi that I called a few minutes ago. I arrived at the airport. I bought my ticket to Korea, I'm a little nervous because this is the first time I'm doing this big decision.

Before I left my house I also left a note in my room.
"Goodbye, dad. I always love you."