Ending: Jimin ( Good )

Being the cuddly mochi he is, I just fell for him. He was the only 'normal' person that I know..

He listens, he cares, sweet, adorable, and also charming to the core!! I just simply fell for him.

———————————

~2 months later~

I decided to live a normal life living as Jimin's girlfriend.

We both returned to school and today is in fact MY first day of school. Jimin's started his last week. I had to start late because of reasons with my brother and father...

As I walk through the hallway, people were staring at me and whispering to each other.

Bad news for me because I have the most sensitive ears in the planet.

Boy 1: Is that Y/N?! Why is she returning to school? Isn't she a killer from the other class?

Girl 1: We better stay away from her, she might cause problems.

Boy 2: She is pretty..I don't know....

Girl 2: She seems pretty for a killer, hopefully Jimin won't like her.

Too late sissy.

I make it to Seungri's office and knock.

Seungri: Come in!

I open the door to see him doing paper work.

He looked up at me and his eyes widened.

Seungri: Y-Y/N... What are you doing here?

Y/N: I quit the mafia to start school again... Here I am...

Seungri: Do you have weapons?

My face turned serious.

Y/N: Last orders from the boss was to always keep a gun for myself for protection even when I leave the group.

I said sternly.

Seungri: Well, can I assign you to protect the school? A bit like a secret for legal things. Not like Namjoon's business.

He said as he grabbed a small pile of papers from his desk.

Y/N: Will I be paid?

I asked bluntly.

Seungri: Of course. You don't do these things without a pay. Namjoon told me about that.

I nodded in response.

He then gave me the pile of papers and on top of it was a blue piece of paper. It must be my schedule.

Seungri: Just fill in those papers and you are set for your secret job here Y/N.

He said slightly smiling.

Y/N: Thanks. Now to class.

I said as I walk towards the door.

Seungri: Have fun Y/N. Also, you are excused for bullying knowing you...

I smiled.

Y/N: Thanks.

I said as I opened the door and left his office.

I walk through the hall way and stop by my classroom. Class A-3, meaning the rude ones but smart are in this class.. Tsk.

I knock on the classroom door and hear a voice from the inside.

???: Come in!

The voice was familiar. I don't know why..

I open the door and see the teacher's back facing me while there was another teacher sitting at the desk. We have 2 teachers, nice.