CH 34: Newbies

omooo the FF is srsly going to end soon! ;-; Who will Y/N end up with?? AHHH!! GL guyzzz ahahaha!! Anyways! Thanks for 400 READS!! Never thought this FF would spread! So thanks for that! Im glad that you srsly like it!

Please Comment! I would love to see your reactions!! :)

Anyways! To the FF!!

Hobi's POV

I brought the 3 to Y/N's training room. Before I could open the door, I held the knob and let off a big sigh.

Jiyoung: What's wrong Hoseok?

I look at them while I grip the knob.

Hobi: It's nothing. This room just reminds me of someone who has not returned yet.

Jiyoung looked sad.

Jiyoung: Oh, I'm sorry for asking.

I gave him a smile.

Hobi: It's fine! I'll be waiting for them.

I then opened the door and let them in. They looked so surprised and interested.

Jisung: Woah! Is this really a training room?

Hobi: It's one of the best training rooms, although the owner does not like anyone here. So we only use this room for testing people, but while she is gone, you guys can use it!

Youngjae: Woah! This is so cool!

I giggled by his statement.

Hobi: I know her training room is cool, but follow me.

I then brought my clipboard with an information chart and started to test them.

I tested them as I tested Y/N when she just manifested... Except for the room at the basement though....They were very good! Physically and mentally good! Better than Y/N actually.... This is a bit weird but Youngjae has nearly the exact same data as Taehyung... Weird..

I look at the clipboard as they were panting from the speed test.

I smiled to them.

Hobi: Let's go to Namjoon shall we?

They then stopped panting and looked at each other nervously.

Hobi: Don't worry! You'll be fine. People who work with us have worse data. You guys have a high chance of getting in. I can assure that.

I said as I started to walk to Namjoon's office.

They followed behind me and entered the office. They stopped in front of Namjoon's table and looked at the floor nervously.

I then went behind his desk and handed him my clipboard. There was a huge sticky note I posted saying " They were incredibly good, even better than Y/N..... Weirdly.. ".

He finished reading the sticky note and looked at me confused.

Namjoon: I'll talk to you later about this Hoseok.

He said as he got the sticky note off of the papers and started to read their information.

I look to the 3 of them. They were nervously looking at Namjoon waiting for his response.

I smiled to them brightly.

I mouthed to them.

Hobi: You'll get in. I promise.

Youngjae just nodded slightly, not enough to make Namjoon notice.

Namjoon then looked at them and placed the clipboard on his table and smiled to them.