CH 20: Training Begins

This has 3k + words.. BARE WITH ME PLEASE! Please read! This is an important chapter! Thats why its long! Tnx!

Y/N: V? Why are you here?

I see him sitting on the couch waiting for someone..

V: I was waiting for you to get ready.

Y/N: Why?

V: I'm going to work with you starting today and help you train. Me and Namjoon talked about it yesterday..

Y/N: Oh.. That's cool. Well.... I'm sorry about yesterday...

He looked at me concerned.

V: Don't worry... It's okay... Namjoon wanted to apologize also to you.... He really did not mean it.. He just wanted to protect you...

Y/N: Really?

V nodded to me...

Y/N: Thanks... Well, I'm waiting for Jungkook and Suga. We are all going together.

V: Oh. Okay!

Suddenly someone knocks on my front door twice..

I went to the door and opened it to see who it was.

Jungkook: Hey! Me and Suga are back!

Y/N: Well, let's go to headquarters then!

We all left my house and went inside Jungkook's car and went to headquarters.

~10 Minutes Later~

We have arrived at headquarters and we left the car to go in the entrance.

V was amazed on how big it is and how it is unnoticed by the people outside and the police.. It just looks like a regular work office...

V: Woah... I thought it would be more private....

Y/N: Yep.. Kinda in the open.. That helps in our business tho...

We walk in and see people looking at V and Yoongi in a rude way... Maybe because V is new and Yoongi left for the police...

We walk to the elevators and go inside. I press the button to Namjoon's floor..

While we were in the elevator.. It was silent...

The elevator door opened and when we left the elevator, we see Hoseok leaning on the wall near Namjoon's office door.

He noticed us and quickly went to us..

He saw Yoongi and V and was really disgusted at Yoongi and curious about V..

Hobi: Suga... What are you doing here?? And who is this??

Y/N: This is V. My childhood friend, he is joining our group starting today!

Hobi: Really?! Well, welcome V!

He looked at V in a really innocent and happy way.. Then he looked at Yoongi in a rude manner..

Hobi: Again.. Why are you here??

Yoongi: I plan on coming back starting today... Jin is following on Monday..

Hoseok looked really surprised after what Yoongi just said.

Yoongi: Me and V already talked to Namjoon about this last night.. That's why we are here now... Jung Hoseok..

Hobi: Tsk.. Fine.. Just tell me the reason why you left after your meeting with the boss okay?

Yoongi: Fine.