CH 27: Meeting Satan

Just wanted to say tnx so much for 130+ reads! I never knew people would read it. Welp.. TO THE STORY!

Y/N's POV

I leave the school feeling satisfied with myself. Those shits are finally leaving except Jimin of course. Welp, I better get to training with V, Suga, and Hobi.

We went back to my training room at headquarters.

Suga: Y/N. Soo how was the report to Senguri?

As he said that I look at him who was right in front of me beginning to teach me how to make dark power... With V on the left and Hobi on the right.

Y/N: Everyone was shocked. They are all transferring schools tomorrow except Jimin. He is just transferring class. He has no parents.

I don't know how to feel bad, but if I had my emotion of pity, I would feel bad for him about not having parents.. At least he does not have to pay for tuition.. Senguri got him covered since the beginning..

V: Soo, you put your hand out and think of negative things and imagine it go out through your hand. It will start to form a ball of dark energy.

V said interrupting me and Suga's talk, holding my wrist teaching me how to do it with Hobi watching carefully.

I followed and a black ball started to form above my hand. I had so much negative emotions in me.. I didn't realize until now..

Suga's POV

She starts to form a ball of dark power...

Wow.. I have never felt such power that was this dark... Also.. She has so much negative emotions.... It's a bit creepy.. But good at the same time..

I have to meet him soon. I need to protect Y/N...

~Time Skip to Wednesday~

It's 11:46 pm here at the school.. It's so quiet here at the basketball court.. No wonder he told me to meet up with him here..

Y/N's training has been doing well so far. She already mastered how to release her dark power and use it to fire or attack other beings.. She has 1 day left available before Friday. It must cost the whole mafia group then.. I can understand that.. She needs to learn how to manipulate dark power more.. But I also need to train my dark power. I have only been working on my light power, that I never even bothered to work on my dark power... I should ask him to help me...

I was also wondering at the back of my head.. Why did V call me prince and your majesty? Am I someone important in the demon world??

Then after I asked that to myself, someone suddenly started to talk to me in my head.

???: Yes.. Yes you are..

Suga: Then who am I in that world?

???: I can explain everything to you in 2 conditions..

I got curious...

Suga: And what exactly are the conditions?

???: One, you don't tell Y/N until I tell you to.

Suga: Sure, what is the other one?

???: Two... Can you get Y/N to trust you and me so we can explain everything to her? I want to train her to become who she must be.