CH 9: Confusion

Jin's POV

Jin: What did you want to talk about Yoongi??

Yoongi: It's about Y/N.

I give him a surprised look...

Jin: She was just here a few minutes ago because of Taehyung here.

I said this as I was looking at him out cold on the bed.

Jin: Or should I say V??

Yoongi gave me a surprised look... We both new him from that mission Namjoon had given us when we were still working for him..... He was still alive.... Who knew??

Yoongi: I thought he was killed by Namjoon??

Jin: I don't know.....

There were a few seconds of silence.

Jin: What did you want to tell me about??

Yoongi: It's about Y/N..... Don't you know why she is alive??

I gave Yoongi a serious expression. I stare at Yoongi in the eyes..

Jin: I was surprised myself when I saw her enter my office.... So she is alive huh?? Does she not know what we did to them??

Yoongi: She looked disgusted and angry at me when I first saw her when I was being introduced to the class... I think she knows what I did to her parents... I don't think she knows about you Jin.

Jin: Hmmm... Why are you asking me this??

Yoongi looks at me very seriously...

Yoongi: I called Namjoon... He said that she is part of their mafia group... She is like a sister to him and vice versa.... I don't know how to gain her trust when she does not know the whole truth..... We need to find a way to tell her the real truth...

Jin: Shit..... Well, let's wait for the time to come... She needs time to process the fake truth about what happened to her parents....

Yoongi nods to me in agreement.

Yoongi: Well, I'm tired... I'll be going home now.. Bye Jin..

Jin: Sure.

Yoongi turns to the door and leaves my office... I look at V in pity..... V, what do you plan to do to Y/N??

Y/N's POV

~10 Minutes Later~

I arrive home tired.... I run to my bed and quickly lay down on it. Suddenly I get a call from Jackson. I answered.

Jackson: Hey Y/N! Are you feeling better now???

Y/N: I have calmed myself down.... For now...

Jackson: The boss told me to tell you that when you calmed down, you have to come to headquarters for a personal meeting with him.

Y/N: Personal meeting? What's it about?

Jackson: I don't know.. The boss just told me to say that to you...

I check the time to see if I could even come to headquarters. It's 6:23 pm.. I have time.

Y/N: Sure, it's only 6:23. I'll be there in about 30 minutes after I take a shower.