CH 15: Change of Heart

Forgot to post guys! Sorry.. Was so tired last night! Oh well, here you go! The next chapter!

Jungkook's POV

..........

She is one of the first people who didn't care about her parents after death......

You are not yourself now.. This is the new you..... And you don't realize it huh??

I hope you know the whole truth.. Slowly you are learning more about what actually happened that night...

But you were only 6... You don't remember much... Namjoon took advantage of that protecting you.....

Y/N's POV

As I was eating, it seemed to be that Jungkook was thinking about things. It was pretty obvious with his facial expressions...

I suddenly saw V passing by holding a tray of food. I wave to him to signal him to come over to our table.

Jungkook saw me waving to V.

Jungkook: Yah, I said only the two of us are eating.. The boss would kill me...

As V was walking over to our table, I look at Jungkook..

Y/N: Don't worry... He is my only close friend in the school...

Jungkook: I hope so...

V stops at the table and looks at Jungkook in a rude manner..

Y/N: Hey V! Sit down.

He sat down beside me and puts his tray of food on the table.

Jungkook and V look at each other like they have a grudge over each other.... I tried not to notice, but it was very obvious of what they were thinking...

I try to interrupt their rude staring...

Y/N: V, I know you already know Jungkook and vice versa.. Just don't look at each other like you absolutely hate each other.. It's bothering me a bit..

They both look at me.. They were a bit surprised... They look at the table trying to not make eye contact..

V: So you already know about me and Jungkook right??

Jungkook looks at V in even more shock..

Y/N: Yep... When I was manifesting...

There was a few moments of silence...

Y/N: V....

He looks at me..

V: Yes?

Y/N: Was this the reason you left me alone when we were young??

He looked at me in shock, sadness, and regret..

V: I.... Had no choice... I already knew what you were... My parents told me to stay away from you.... They said you were dangerous.... I denied what they said since we were friends.. So they forced me to move away with them....

I look at the table...

Y/N: I see... That was pretty reasonable......

V looks at me in utter shock..

Jungkook eavesdropping on us again.. Tsk.. That's his job tho....

V: Y/N... Don't you feel sad about me leaving and about your parents??

Jungkook looks at me and V listening closely for his report to Namjoon..

I look at V..

Y/N: Not really after manifesting....