CH 11: Unimaginable Things Are Happening

Note before reading!! This is longer than normal chapters!! Take your time to read okay!! byee

I completely calmed down... They brought me out of the room to the elevator...

What is this place??

Y/N: Jungkook?? Where are we??

I asked as we went in the elevator.

Jungkook: At headquarters... Just at basement 5.

Y/N: What basement 5? I thought we only had 4?

Hoseok: Welp, we have 5. Only this floor is a secret from all the members except me, Jungkook, and the boss. Now we include you.

I look at the floor.. We suddenly go up. I looked at the buttons, we are going to Namjoon's floor..

The elevator opens and we leave to Namjoon's office... We stop at his door. Hoseok knocked at the door 4 times... Unusual... Everyone was ordered to knock 3 times when it comes to Namjoon's office.. Weird...

Namjoon: Come in!

Hoseok opened the door for us and I walk in the office and see Namjoon on his paper work... I look to the right by the couch, I see someone sitting on the couch.. I look back at Namjoon... He looks up to me and suddenly stands up and walks over to me and gives me a tight hug.. I hug him back....

???: Your girlfriend Joonie??

Judging by the nickname, they have known each other for a while. Namjoon looked at him in a 'seriously' face..

Namjoon: No, she is like a sister to me....

I whisper into Namjoon's ear.

Y/N: Who is he??

Namjoon: Oh, I'll introduce you to him.

The man stood up and walked over to us.

Namjoon: This is Taeyang.. He used to be the boss before he chose me to take over.

Y/N: Well, it's nice to meet you sir.

I put my hand out and he follows shaking my hand. He has a good grip!

Taeyang: Well, it's nice to meet those who mean a lot to Joonie here!!

He suddenly ruffles Namjoon's hair making it a bit messy.

I blush a bit from the sentence he just said...

Namjoon: Hyung!! Stop it! You're embarrassing me!!

I giggle from the cute sight..

Namjoon now looks at me.

Namjoon: Are you okay?? Do you feel fine??

I nod...

Y/N: I'm fine.. I just calmed down a bit... I wanted to see you...

I hugged him tightly...

Namjoon looks at everyone else signaling them to leave the office for a while.

They quietly nod back and left the office..

I started to cry softly wetting his suit a bit....

He noticed my crying and started to pat my back...

Namjoon: What's wrong?? What happened? What did you see??

I cry a bit more...

Y/N: I saw things.. Feathers... My parents' death..... Myself..... Over and over and over and over again!!