CH 17: An Explanation

Note from author-nim~ this is a very very long chapter... Please read carefully because this is a serious chapter!! I hope you understand!! I think the next few chapters are going to have over 2.5k words so bare with me.. I'm trying to decrease the number of chapters because this story is very long thank you! Read well ARMY!! 🖤🖤

Jimin past Yoongi, no Suga looking at me not minding him at all...

Jimin was walking towards the basketball court when he sees me in the middle still waiting at him.

Jimin: Hey Y/N!! Your here early!!

Y/N: Yes, I'm early!

Jimin stoped in front of me.

Jimin: So...... I wanted to ask you... Why did you change sos suddenly??

I look at him with a sad expression....

Jimin: Why? Oh! Am I going too personal??

Y/N: No. I'll tell you bits of it.. Just promise don't tell anyone?? I'm only telling you this because you seem like a trustable person...

Jimin: I promise... I don't like it when I break a promise... It's not honest....

Y/N: You better... I could kill you, you know??

Jimin looked at me confused..

Jimin: What do you mean?? You could kill me??

Y/N: I'll get straight to the point.... I'm not human Jimin..

Jimin: What do you mean??

Y/N: I'm half demon and half angel....

Jimin: I thought demons and angels are just tales?

Y/N: Welp... They are real.. I'm one of the living proof...

Jimin: Then how did you change??

Y/N: When an angel or demon is put under too much stress, they suddenly go through this procedure called Manifestation where the angel or demon gains their power and becomes stronger and have a change of personality...

Jimin: I see...

I look at him confused.

Y/N: Are you not scared of me??

Jimin: I know you wouldn't hurt me... You don't seem like that type of person..

Y/N: What about a while ago during class??

Jimin: That's why I was surprised....

Y/N: I see... Welp, since you know.. You can't tell anyone... I work for people who have killed too many lives already..

Jimin: O-oh... Okay.. Thank you for telling me the truth...

He bowed to be down to 90 degrees like the polite person he is...

I looked at the direction of the gate, and walked towards it.

Y/N: Bye Jimin! See you when I have a mission here at school!!

I said as I waved to him having my back facing him. I left him alone at the court.

Jimin: Bye....

He felt sad.. I wonder why.... I just can't understand humans' emotions...

I arrive at the gate and I see Jungkook leaning on the gate with his arms crosses and eyes closed. I stop walking right at his face.

Y/N: JEON JUNGKOOK!!

He was startled.. He looked really funny tho!! HAHAHA!!

 He looked really funny tho!! HAHAHA!!